Democrats attack Muslim woman for protesting Biden speech

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
so, as a black man, you’re fine with protesters - the majority of whom non-black - attempting to sabotage the candidacy of a black woman who happens to be the only thing standing in the way of a second trump presidency - an outcome that would spell the end of black america.

make it make sense.

:unimpressed:

How is she standing in the way?

What about the Harris Walz platform has led you to believe they won't arm Israel and support them unconditionally?

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Anyone who says anything STARTED on Oct. 7 HAS NO IDEA what they are talking about!!
Such people who say anything started on Oct. 7 basically came in watching a movie in the middle of the movie but still thinks they can publish a review of it.

Negged cacmamba for this exact reason
Usually I find he's a decent poster

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
They put their sign up and somebody ripped it down. Seems both sides got their point across to me. You are putting yourself at risk doing stuff like that at a convention like this. Their message still got out there so it seems like a win to me.

That's a problem in itself. This is the democratic party. The party that is allegedly more inclusive, understanding, less or not racist (allegedly), with the largest tent and the most diverse constituents. In my view it's hard to make that case when you have people physically assaulting people engaging in protest at their national convention.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
You’d think if Gaza was that bad, they can simply cross over to Egypt and live in peace no?

I'll bite
  1. They're already overbooked with Syrian and Sudanese refugees
  2. Taking in 2,000,000 people under those circumstances, is something no country could do.
  3. Arabs aren’t all the same. (By that logic, Italy should've taken in all of the Irish Catholics during The Troubles)

Daps
That neg @I Really Mean It mean it really wasn't necessary.

Even then, you still didn't answer the question and took offense to being asked about it and tried juelzing your way out of it by calling me a c00n :patrice:
all you do is make bad faith posts under the guise of being an “independent thinker.”

that neg was very necessary, and i’ll follow it with another one once i’m able to.

:umad:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
all you do is make bad faith posts under the guise of being an “independent thinker.”

that neg was very necessary, and i’ll follow it with another one once i’m able to.

:umad:
How is asking whether you're a cac or not a bad faith post especially since you first started it by levying it towards a poster that actually verified himself. Not to mention you tried shytting on the thread by calling it a c00n one when a lot of us have verified ourselves :mjlol:

Either you are or aren't. None of the other shyt you're talking about matters.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
liberals expect us to take in this many people from mexico every year :mjlol:

the same liberals who....won't call out the arab countries, for not taking in palestinians :ohhh:

you-got-a-point-jodie-walton.gif