Demi Lovato Hospitalized From Heroin Overdose, Is Now Awake And Responsive

Daps
That’s how powerful drugs are. you get a beaultiful rich and talented woman, and she has no fukking control over herself to a point where she does cheap drugs like heroin. Drugs are no joke. There’s no dignity, and no good outcome from shyt like this.

Edit: I did coke once and that shyt just made me feel like I took a fukking 12 hour effect pre workout. Regarding smoking some joints, that shyt is good, but makes me feel too slow, so I don’t like it. And i never would inject something, so, that’s about it. Hope this broad gets out of this

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What really kills most these people, are the ones who were clean for a good minute, then they relapsed and went right back to the amount they were using when they were prime mike tyson junky form and their bodies were :hubie:not ready for that shyt at all

I used to fukk with pills for a good year or two, and I never, ever, ever considered graduating to heroin no matter what. But I sympathize with those that do, because I knew people who died from it, and that call to use was too strong for em.

Daps
What really kills most these people, are the ones who were clean for a good minute, then they relapsed and went right back to the amount they were using when they were prime mike tyson junky form and their bodies were :hubie:not ready for that shyt at all

I used to fukk with pills for a good year or two, and I never, ever, ever considered graduating to heroin no matter what. But I sympathize with those that do, because I knew people who died from it, and that call to use was too strong for em.
O think its more of an occasion thing than you wanting to actually do it. That being said, you did good not even trying it breh

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
damn, would never would have guessed she was on the boy. always just assumed coke/booze/pills.
hope she's alright..she seems like she mens well.

Selena Gomez is a well known achy/junkie too and that was Demi's pal right ?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
unfortunately i know a few people addicted to heroin
its a drug pretty much impossible to kick and it will take over your whole life and destroy it

hope demi checks herself into rehab and takes it seriously otherwise its just gonna be an endless loop for her

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
damn, would never would have guessed she was on the boy. always just assumed coke/booze/pills.
hope she's alright..she seems like she mens well.

Selena Gomez is a well known achy/junkie too and that was Demi's pal right ?

all Disney alum too...Lohan too

they all end up junkies and spiraling out of control

i find it weird nobody questions what goes on behind the scenes that makes them turn out this way

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Demi Lovato refused to tell paramedics what drug caused her to overdose, and law enforcement sources say no drugs were seized at her home.

Law enforcement sources say Lovato was not cooperative when EMTs arrived at her home Tuesday morning. Those sources believed it was a heroin OD based on what they observed at her home, but a source close to Lovato tells us it was not heroin, though the source refused to divulge what caused the OD.

As we first reported, Demi was unconscious when paramedics arrived and she was brought back to consciousness with Narcan, which is used to counter the effects of opioids.

Our law enforcement sources say there is NO criminal investigation, because they did not seize any drugs and can't determine if Demi was in possession of an illegal substance.

Demi is recovering in the hospital.

Demi Lovato Refused to Divulge OD Drug and No Criminal Investigation

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Posted it earlier, but addiction is a very tricky thing.

People acting like they're above anybody else, but probably have things they're doing that's not contributing to their growth either, but won't stop doing it.

Anyways, I hope she pulls through. She was bullied real bad when she was younger and I don't usually cheer against underdogs.

I really want there to be more of an open discussion regarding mental health, addiction and standards.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Damn she just dropped that song saying she fell off the wagon not too long ago.

Dog food though yikes. :picard:

I bet we find out she relapsed with the stress of people getting on her image because of her weight gain :mjcry:
She thick and pretty I'd wife

:mjcry: why all my celeb crushed on some stuff