Demi Lovato Hospitalized From Heroin Overdose, Is Now Awake And Responsive

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Ima let you finish.......

Its so much wonderful justice being doled out for the white man getting rich and building his empire off nukkas, guns and drugs (sugar, alchohol, and opium). Now his progeny struggle with addiction and suffer at the hands of what they thought was their saving grace.

I dont believe in karma but damnit ill take it .

(Puffs Sour OG......):yeshrug: hands back Mic

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A cousin of mine worked for her briefly, said she was very cool and down to earth, but her schedule was brutal. She flew with her from city to city, and there was no sleep, no rest, no downtime, for almost weeks at a time. As a former addict, and alcoholic myself, (cocaine) those conditions can set off a relapse, but so can anything. Being sober in that industry, is hard enough, for an addict, it is incredibly difficult.

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
POOR DEMETRIA.
sad-batman-gif-1.gif

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
Damn dog food?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What an idiotic post

I have little to no sympathy for RICH drug addicts who got everything... fukk it, and fukk off if you don't agree... :camby: millions of us struggling, dont know if we gonna eat tomorrow, struggling with these bills... :what: alot of dikkkriding for rich fukks who dont give a damn about YOU!!!

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I also think the headline "heroin" isn't going to be accurate, I think more likely it was cocaine overdose, or fentanyl unknowingly in pills, like Oxy, or what she thought was Oxy.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Ima let you finish.......

Its so much wonderful justice being doled out for the white man getting rich and building his empire off nukkas, guns and drugs (sugar, alchohol, and opium). Now his progeny struggle with addiction and suffer at the hands of what they thought was their saving grace.

I dont believe in karma but damnit ill take it .

(Puffs Sour OG......):yeshrug: hands back Mic

i get what you're saying, but addiction is fukked up. whether this is some kind of karmic payback or whatever is up to the universe. but as a human being this isn't anything to revel or find satisfaction in. tit for tat in the bigger picture of the universe isn't up to us.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn, she only 25 and been 6 years sober, chick was an addict at 19...Jesus

Donโ€™t really follow her but I remember a coworker saying they they were upset she got back with her ex as heโ€™s someone who is either into drugs or the person who had her in to drugs.