Delta Flight Captain checks Black woman for wearing a "F word" hat

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
a hat that just says fukk ? :mjgrin:

I mean... kinda weird especially if she's an adult but ultimately meaningless. not sure why he even cares. just something to laugh about in staff area

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If this has been posted my bad. Missed the thread.

Yo I’m gonna put yall on some real game.. anytime yall fly aways remember the flight crew got the last say on wether you on that plane or not.. They really don’t need a reason to kick you off the plane all they can say is they don’t feel comfortable with you there or whatever reason they come up with especially if you are arguing or whatever.. If they say they want you off the plane the cops taking you off end of discussion

And some of these pilots are lowkey racist.. I remember back in 2016 during the run up to the election I was listening to the ground radio and one of the pilots got on the air and said “make America great again” this was after Hillary’s aircraft had landed and was directed with taxiway to exit at.. One of the air traffic controllers responded and say to that particular pilot that he might want to show some decorum on the radio as his radio number and aircraft is easily identifiable on their end and that he can easily get a phone call with some bad news lol

Pilot apologize immediately smh