Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
1988 NFL Draft - Steve Johnson, Tight end, played for Virginia Tech

"Sonya and Dell first met as student-athletes at Virginia Tech and were married in 1988, shortly after Dell was drafted to the NBA in 1986"

Dell, get a damn DNA test!!:damn::damn::damn:

bad-boys-got-real.gif
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Lmao you got biased ass nikkas on here defending Dell and you got biased ass hoes on LSA defending Sonya and both blaming the other side for cheating

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

In the end this was a messy ass relationship that should have ended prolly a long time ago but Stephs rise to superstardom fukked all that up and phony shyt was put on display

What's done in the dark will come to light.

No one lights a lamp and hides it in a clay jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, they put it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light. For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open. – Luke 8:16-17

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They both were wrong. But there were probably other things taking place too, that haven’t been brought to light but because this is become public gossip, we’ll hear about those other things. It sounds like at some point, maybe when she got serious with the white dude, he said she couldn’t stay there anymore because he was pissed about it. It wasn’t respectful—so I understand where he’s coming from. She was in a whole relationship still living with him. That’s probably why she left too—I suspect that she is over the other man’s house so much that they might as well be living together anyway (which is why Dell now thinks they are). But I honestly think the difference in their cheating is that he didn’t turn his dealings with the groupies into a relationship or get too emotionally involved. She obviously did—since she says that once they separated she got into this relationship.

I’ll be interested to see what other details come out. I think we are only at the beginning, and like I said I don’t think either one is innocent.

The bolded is exactly why what she did is 50x worse than whatever she accusing him of doing.

Married people should not tolerate cheating to begin with. But a whole side relationship and u living with the man is disrespect on a level so large i can barely comprehend it.

Im not defending Dell btw if he cheated. Im very anti-cheating. Im just saying that im not buying this narrative that both sides did exactly the same level of dirt.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Possibly.

Ayesha Curry aint the same human being she was before the fame/kids. And this is coming from someone who somewhat knew her.
Imma be real with you... even from a distance... her red flags are alarming.

But I dont blame Steph, this is really one of those cases of marrying someone who turns out to be something completely different
:ohhh: we got someone who knows Ayesha IRL, I mean there was that one story out there where she didn't wanna marry Steph even when he was an already nba player and she was some c list actor.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
LMAO, every time there is a "Christian" family who are talking about their faith and some other bullshyt, I immediately hit the :comeon:.

Yes the dad is cheating, the mom is cheating, the brother is cheating and even steph curry is cheating.

:manny:

Mom is a good looking woman though. I guess that white guy was her first love or some shyt.

This divorce after children are grown is kind on par in society these days. Is the youngest daughter married?

I would think they would stay together and live separate lives for tax purposes or some shyt.

But Covid19, really showing people that life is too short. :manny:

And yes, steph curry gonna divorce that moon faced wife of his, in time...
:comeon:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
wilding throwing away ur whole family for some young pussc :snoop:
straight on your Irv Gotti :pachaha:

LOL I was randomly wondering about his wife and kids the other day; I used to check for that lil reality show they had and seeing the square niiggas who was lining up to date Deb fall back after seeing who her ex was had me :russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The bolded is exactly why what she did is 50x worse than whatever she accusing him of doing.

Married people should not tolerate cheating to begin with. But a whole side relationship and u living with the man is disrespect on a level so large i can barely comprehend it.

Im not defending Dell btw if he cheated. Im very anti-cheating. Im just saying that im not buying this narrative that both sides did exactly the same level of dirt.
Anytime someone gets emotionally involved, it's not just disrespectful, its over