Dell Curry Says Sonya Curry Was Cheating On Him With Ex NFL Player

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Women don't love like that. Men love like that. Your woman has to respect you. You have to be the leader. She will not love you like your mom unconditionally. She can only know respect for you and you have to command that respect. If she doesn't respect you get her up out of your presence. She will do everything she can to disrespect you. There is nothing else a man should be looking for from a woman but respect. Everything will fall into place when she respects you.

:mjlol:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
LMAO, every time there is a "Christian" family who are talking about their faith and some other bullshyt, I immediately hit the :comeon:.

Yes the dad is cheating, the mom is cheating, the brother is cheating and even steph curry is cheating.

:manny:

Mom is a good looking woman though. I guess that white guy was her first love or some shyt.

This divorce after children are grown is kind on par in society these days. Is the youngest daughter married?

I would think they would stay together and live separate lives for tax purposes or some shyt.

But Covid19, really showing people that life is too short. :manny:

And yes, steph curry gonna divorce that moon faced wife of his, in time...

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sonya Curry is basically Ayesha 20 years in the future.:francis:
Dell and Steph got the exact same name :ohhh:

tumblr_pul1bz9CKD1wviohto1_540.gif