Deleted

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Been there. It’s been tried and failed. Yawnnnnn. Back to the matter at hand -

So you, as a white person, have no other quotes or comments to prove that you have the same animosity and need to demean or insult white people but have no problem venting threads on black issues with the name calling, insulting, and using racially derogatory terms at black people. Therefore, you continue posting up that thread bc you have nothing and downplay your own accountability. Thought so.

Literally every quote you provided was me calling out white ppl

Callingout a white poster who was a racist

Calling out the racist history and practices of a college and its employees and founders

Pointing out racist dog whistles

Thats why its so baffling.

Youre really bad at research

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Reposting the same thread to get your own weight off and yet all I do is find posts of you getting your black hate on-

:jbhmm:
While living out the very same shyt that you accuse others of. Where’s those receipts other than what you post on repeat??

Wheres the racism in that?

You have already posted multiple examples of me calling out white ppl

I see your autism is fully inflamned right now. So keep going. Spend all day on that search bar

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And it's funny because Nicole spends her whole life looking up the entire post history of people who dislike her, in an attempt to find things they wrote years ago in order to discredit them. What a little bytch :laff: so you go and delete your own objectionable content so that nobody else can come back at you in the same way? You're not just a coward, you're downright pathetic
Aren’t you an Indian man? The jokes write itself.
:francis: