The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@ the mods never deleting this :skip:

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC were you watching ‘billions’ by any chance when you made this thread?

no smoke...genuinely asking :whoa:
No it was a movie.
I have 46,000 posts gawdammit. And this 1 is what they bump.
:dead::deadrose::deadrose:
and you stfu before we’re back on bad terms again
:beli:
People stay having entire life histories on here about drugs, sex, and sex services. But my 1 comment is life defining now. K. Noted
:mjpls:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
yes ma’am. :lupe:

200.gif

Have some balls

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
What a coward :mjlol:

A real one would never delete anything they've ever posted here. I know I haven't. Even if people didnt like what I wrote, I still keep it up because I must own what I wrote. Everyone must own what they said and did in the past. You can't just run away from that shyt by hitting the edit button

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
And it's funny because Nicole spends her whole life looking up the entire post history of people who dislike her, in an attempt to find things they wrote years ago in order to discredit them. What a little bytch :laff: so you go and delete your own objectionable content so that nobody else can come back at you in the same way? You're not just a coward, you're downright pathetic

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
And it's funny because Nicole spends her whole life looking up the entire post history of people who dislike her, in an attempt to find things they wrote years ago in order to discredit them. What a little bytch :laff: so you go and delete your own objectionable content so that nobody else can come back at you in the same way? You're not just a coward, you're downright pathetic
:russ: