delete

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Ok cool. Thought you were E-beefing, friend. The lady who dabbles in this lifestyle was making over 6 figures...I'm unsure if that still makes her lowclass? :ohhh:

A whore is only as high class as her looks and all eventually become low class. Do you attract a lot of promiscuous veterans?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Come to think of it..........yes :snoop:

But I party and club a lot, recently has toned it down, but I'd definitely say in my past I have :manny:

Yes because in my experience with Oakland i attracted many reserved women. I have no illusions that there are whores running rampant in the city but they do not like me. I think the type of person you are and the culture you are apart of is going to dictate how you view women in a certain area. I think.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bay has the most exotic and culturally liberal chicks in the country

they hoes but they cool regular bytches

just dont fall in the trap and save these chicks man...this era of females grew up on too short as kids...they up on game heavy.

Daps
it's cause there are so many Asians in Northern California. Most of the prostitution is because of all those massage shops and brothels that they run out here. If you remove all of them, you would probably see the same amount of prostitutes as anywhere else.

Another thing is... In the Bay Area, there are literally undreds of thousands of engineers with lots of money, no game skills, and no time to really date around. There is more men than women, and Asians and Indians have trouble on the dating scene. You simply have a lot of lonely guys out there with money. It's a recipe for hooking success really.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I know a bay area chick (also a redbone) who started doing that sh!t after she broke up with her bf. One day she hit me up and asked me to do a huge favor. I ain't heard from her in awhile so I was like 'sure'. She gave me her pw and asked me to edit her redbook.com profile. I was like wtf is a redbook. Then I saw... my jaw dropped but I did it anyway. She even threw up her puzzy pics on there I was like wtf is wrong with you, gave her a big ass lecture, started talking bout Jesus, then clicked, right-saved the nudes...