delete

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
id rather pay a girl directly for p*ssy. then have to take her out to dinner the movies etc. you paying either way, why not cut to the chase.

You're paying for a future with the p*ssy. Not a right-now p*ssy. You'd rather get to know the girl first... not have some random chick throw va-jayjay at you for $53, my bad $200 for the top notch hoes!!! That's not clean at all.. You guys never cease to amaze me. Abused, different nuts, different dikks hopped in and out of?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
You're paying for a future with the p*ssy. Not a right-now p*ssy. You'd rather get to know the girl first... not have some random chick throw va-jayjay at you for $53, my bad $200 for the top notch hoes!!! That's not clean at all.. You guys never cease to amaze me. Abused, different nuts, different dikks hopped in and out of?

I dont want a relationship and put up with a girls shyt 24/7 im content with getting right to the p*ssy, then pretending to find her convo interesting while we sit at some resteraunt only to hope to fukk when we get back, and hope she didnt eat too much and if she did have to listen to her walk to the bathroom to shyt.

Daps

And a regular girl never had these qualities? :rudy: you act like there aren't girls out here who are hoes to be hoes.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Everybody Knows the Game is thick out here

00-The_Mac-The_Game_Is_Thick-1989-CR.jpg

These Square Players aint knowin Mayne:boss:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Alotta chics from the bay do sell ass. The Hughes Brothers was about to make a show on HBO about the pimp game in Oakland and it was gon be like the wire almost. The city of Oakland had to fight to get it stopped because it made the city look bad.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I dont want a relationship...and if she did have to listen to her walk to the bathroom to shyt.
Food does not move through human beings that FAST, yt boy. But I get it. You just want to play around while attending community cawl-edge.

ClassyMe wants a relationship.

Different priorities. *shrug*

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
thats how tha bay operates, its all about pimpin hoes, breakin bytches for $$

look @ all tha bay raps about, its nothin but gamin bytches

from dru down, e-40, richie rich, mac dre, rappin 4-tay etc etc etc.........

i wuz just @ tha wingstop in tha town last week, these 2 bytches came in late night and wuz hoein', chopped some game, they said they wuz from stockton, but they wuz ready to hit tha San Pablo strip for a nikka and make me some $$$$ :krs:

they didn't pick up tha phone when a nikka hit 'em doe :sadcam: