delete

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
why do you always do this atleast once a week.....make a thread......change the thread title to "delete" less than 5 posts in, knowing damn well it ain't gonna get deleted..... then carry on an argument with 3 random posters within said thread until the cycle repeats a few days later

I changed it to delete because I didn't feel like dealing with trolls. No one came in here to talk about the original topic. Obviously it was just going to be trolls coming in and the topic didn't interest enough people so I changed it to delete.

Ironically you people would rather come into my threads when there is no topic simply because I'm the most popular topic on this site anyway.

Please continue to call me an attention whore while giving me attention. Call me a fakkit some more too. And the funny shyt is you people really think you're saying shyt.

You people come into a topic about science just to beef and then have the nerve to ask why TLR fell off. YOU people are why. You'd rather fight then have real conversations on here.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

I changed it to delete because I didn't feel like dealing with trolls. No one came in here to talk about the original topic. Obviously it was just going to be trolls coming in and the topic didn't interest enough people so I changed it to delete.

Ironically you people would rather come into my threads when there is no topic simply because I'm the most popular topic on this site anyway.

Please continue to call me an attention whore while giving me attention. Call me a fakkit some more too. And the funny shyt is you people really think you're saying shyt.

You people come into a topic about science just to beef and then have the nerve to ask why TLR fell off. YOU people are why. You'd rather fight then have real conversations on here.

k