delete

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
who's beefing with you? :aicmon: you're the imbecile!!! nincompoop!
I made my thread and instead of people commenting on the video they decided to troll me. No one commented on the video. No one, including you, was in this thread... until I changed the title. That means you people would rather talk about me than an actual topic. Before you talk shyt, know what the hell you're talking about.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital

I made my thread and instead of people commenting on the video they decided to troll me. No one commented on the video. No one was in this thread... until I changed the title. That means you people would rather talk about me than an actual topic. Before you talk shyt, know what the hell you're talking about.

:childplease:
i didnt troll you
im not talking about you. you're irrelevant and so are your posts
what shyt did i say? i said stop posting

go crawl in a corner and cry bytchass.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
eem if i wanted to comment on this supposed science video, its gone now, and the obligatory daily sierra mist thread carries on

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

I'm not going to read your faux emotional diatribe. I don't give a damn if you're Alabaster **** and solicited crotch shots from males ten years ago, but you are an attention deprived weirdo who clearly wasn't hugged enough as a child. The sooner you're banned permanently, the better for all parties involved. You're a nutcase, and at this point people should feel more sympathy for you than anything.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:childplease:
i didnt troll you
im not talking about you. you're irrelevant and so are your posts
what shyt did i say? i said stop posting

go crawl in a corner and cry bytchass.
I'm irrelevant yet you're in my thread? I'm talking about everyone else who came in here trolling.

I edited the title to make this thread die but of course you people came into this thread just because you saw I made it. I'm why you people get up in the morning and I'm sick of it.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm not going to read your faux emotional diatribe. I don't give a damn if you're Alabaster **** and solicited crotch shots from males ten years ago, but you are an attention deprived weirdo who clearly wasn't hugged enough as a child. The sooner you're banned permanently, the better for all parties involved. You're a nutcase, and at this point people should feel more sympathy for you than anything.

If you're going to use ad hominem attacks make sure they are at least true. How am I attention deprived? I changed my thread title to delete and that didn't stop you guys from giving me attention.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
*Creates thread
*Changes thread title
*Claims is being picked on...

*Creates new thread a week later
*Changes thread title
*Claims is being picked on

*Rinse/repeat*

You really hate the attention, don't you? Why the mods continue to allow this basket case to ruin this section is beyond me.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
why do you always do this atleast once a week.....make a thread......change the thread title to "delete" less than 5 posts in, knowing damn well it ain't gonna get deleted..... then carry on an argument with 3 random posters within said thread until the cycle repeats a few days later

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Why the mods continue to allow this basket case to ruin this board is beyond me.

Because they know even if they ban him he will come back, he always does. He enjoys some kinda pain/response from people.

I have no issues with ****, but he's taking all this stuff too far. Play lo-key be a weirdo, simp, pose as females etc. e-relationships.

Chill out breh, be low key, go outside and get some help

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital

I'm irrelevant yet you're in my thread? I'm talking about everyone else who came in here trolling.

I edited the title to make this thread die but of course you people came into this thread just because you saw I made it. I'm why you people get up in the morning and I'm sick of it.

I CAME IN HERE BEFORE YOU EDITED. Only in your head do you think people get up in the morning for you. Delusional bytch.