Delaware got a bad chick working at Wal-Mart

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
WXZ2PVV.png

I seen wayyyyyy better looking female employees at the wal-marts in cleveland & miami.
200w.gif

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
can always tell the dudes that aint getting no play from the threads like this that get made. this girl ain't looking like shyt special. i live in the state that walmart was created in so they are everywhere here, even in small towns. i can go into literally ANY walmart here and find at least 2 or 3 girls that look like this or better. shyt, just two nights ago, i went to the one 3 blocks from my house at like 3 in the morning and there was this thick girl walking in ahead of me, talking on the phone speaking french or some shyt, but she was black. don't know what that was about but ya'll got to stop gassing up these hoes brehs. that's how dudes get played.

You live in Arkansas? :scust:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My homeboy was a manager of a wal mart. There was this yellabone cashier who had just started working at his store. 3 weeks later, she got promoted to the pet dept. He didnt want any nikkaz hollerin at her so he put her where he knew nikkaz wouldnt go.

Yall know damn well nikkaz aint buyin pet food. They'll feed table scraps to not only dogs, but fish too.

*springles strands of rib meat over fish tank*
:laff:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
can always tell the dudes that aint getting no play from the threads like this that get made. this girl ain't looking like shyt special. i live in the state that walmart was created in so they are everywhere here, even in small towns. i can go into literally ANY walmart here and find at least 2 or 3 girls that look like this or better. shyt, just two nights ago, i went to the one 3 blocks from my house at like 3 in the morning and there was this thick girl walking in ahead of me, talking on the phone speaking french or some shyt, but she was black. don't know what that was about but ya'll got to stop gassing up these hoes brehs. that's how dudes get played.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
why do nikkas keep sayin "manager probably hittin". Maybe that's the case but where I live the manager ain't makin much more than the cashiers and shyt. They all some broke 30+ fakkits. It ain't nuthin to go up in there and flirt with her and make sumthin out of it, believe that.