Delaware got a bad chick working at Wal-Mart

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:rocky:Thought yall been knowing? Wanna see cuties? Checkout lanes. Only issue nowadays is the teenager to adult ratio trends too goddamn young:dame:

Girls be looking 25 and turn out 17. I know. I was bout to holler my strongest at one years ago till I found out she was a sophomore in HS.:huhldup:
Breh, one of the most gorgeous girls i've ever seen was this grocery store checkout clerk :noah:

Had me buying dumb expensive shyt just to stunt :snoop:

Think she was in HS tho :patrice:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Probably publicity to get them to shop at their store using eye candy. I don't give my services to Wal-Mart at all. Billion dollar corporation, but can't pay their fair share :camby:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She's about as attractive has any attractive women you'll see in the majority of these cities.:manny: But there are also an abundance of thirsty p*ssy deprived dudes as well. I'm used to seeing attractive women; they haven't been a big deal to me since my late teens.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, one of the most gorgeous girls i've ever seen was this grocery store checkout clerk :noah:

Had me buying dumb expensive shyt just to stunt :snoop:

Think she was in HS tho :patrice:
:francis:Man I was working the food court area in my retail spot and 2-3 times a week, this 5'3 blonde with a bubble ass and slim figure would come through with
an angelic ass voice:russ:I sorta :russell:for the first few months of her coming until I saw one day her drop a breadstick and let out the cutest giggle:leon:

Got my :shaq:mode on quick. I'm thinking she bout 22 at LEAST(cause im 25 at the time.) Chick turns out to be recently minted 18:shaq2:My entire body went
flacid:francis:It be BAD ones but they end up just fresh off their 16th birthday, especially during the summer:damn:3 times in the 2+ years I worked at that spot, I find out
after the hunt is on that these chicks are damn kids:dahell:I just won't bother going forward. I'm not trying to card these youngin's.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:francis:Man I was working the food court area in my retail spot and 2-3 times a week, this 5'3 blonde with a bubble ass and slim figure would come through with
an angelic ass voice:russ:I sorta :russell:for the first few months of her coming until I saw one day her drop a breadstick and let out the cutest giggle:leon:

Got my :shaq:mode on quick. I'm thinking she bout 22 at LEAST(cause im 25 at the time.) Chick turns out to be recently minted 18:shaq2:My entire body went
flacid:francis:It be BAD ones but they end up just fresh off their 16th birthday, especially during the summer:damn:3 times in the 2+ years I worked at that spot, I find out
after the hunt is on that these chicks are damn kids:dahell:I just won't bother going forward. I'm not trying to card these youngin's.
:wow: