Delaware got a bad chick working at Wal-Mart

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
2 studs in nose
tat on chest

Im sure dudes is thirsty but not for anything special. She'd be good to seed and contribute another beautiful child to the world. Bout it.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Umm....okay. There's cute girls everywhere in every city. Speaking as a DE native, though, girls that look as good as her usually bolt for Philly, NYC, Cali or ATL the moment they turn 18. They only stay here if they get stuck with a baby or they're real family oriented and can't be away from their people. Delaware is not a state for people 18-35. It's a state you come back to AFTER you got money and you're old. Every last bad chick I grew up with got the fukk outta dodge.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
She a militant vegan? :scust2_0:
Nah you're reading it wrong. The original billboard is a Peta campaign aimed at getting you to care for cows like cats. So the Internet shopped the red line into the pic to say "naaaaaah I'm eating everything up to this point."

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
can always tell the dudes that aint getting no play from the threads like this that get made. this girl ain't looking like shyt special. i live in the state that walmart was created in so they are everywhere here, even in small towns. i can go into literally ANY walmart here and find at least 2 or 3 girls that look like this or better. shyt, just two nights ago, i went to the one 3 blocks from my house at like 3 in the morning and there was this thick girl walking in ahead of me, talking on the phone speaking french or some shyt, but she was black. don't know what that was about but ya'll got to stop gassing up these hoes brehs. that's how dudes get played.