Del Walker: “working for Playstation and working for Microsoft are incredibly different”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How much anyone wants to bet, the usual suspects in this thread that are sort of irked about the supposed vagueness of the tweet would NOT be so bothered if it was something that implied Playstation/Sony in something negative? I got examples of vague tweets and assumptions being made for the negative towards Sony that guys like Meach and Titan were strongly convinced of.

@Gizmo_Duck
Zero issues with the vagueness of Jaffe's tweet :mjlol:

“he usually has really good points but i don’t like this one he’s making about microsoft” :laff:

Remember these are the people that will pop off on you if you insult Microsoft 365

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
But what Sarah Bond's yams look like in person though? :dahell:

Give us some details we don't already know :camby:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The first party games from both are good. I'm not really sure what he's getting at unless he's implying that devs are given less room to take risks while working for microsoft.

But from what I can see with some of the first party games coming out on the MS side, they aren't playing it safe either. Both of them are looking at the most profitable gaming trends and trying to emulate. Sony wants to make its own overwatch and that's what concord is(It looks like trash). Microsoft wants Halo infinite to be like fortnite(it's not working). They're both taking some risks but still trying to make a live service game that keeps them paid.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The first party games from both are good. I'm not really sure what he's getting at unless he's implying that devs are given less room to take risks while working for microsoft.

But from what I can see with some of the first party games coming out on the MS side, they aren't playing it safe either. Both of them are looking at the most profitable gaming trends and trying to emulate. Sony wants to make its own overwatch and that's what concord is(It looks like trash). Microsoft wants Halo infinite to be like fortnite(it's not working). They're both taking some risks but still trying to make a live service game that keeps them paid.
Xbox owns the must profitable game and it's not live service (COD) even tho they have seasons and cosmetics. So basically a live service, and is doing great business wise. The halo remark is stupid. Halo is halo, still relevant, only haters who don't play it say otherwise. And you forgot an unreal 5 version of halo that is a total live service game releases next year so nice try.

Sony has a Lego crossover and a demo that they are fleshing out into an entire game (Astro bot) and that's about it unless you want to include concord :yeshrug:

On a side note, tango lives...