Del Walker: “working for Playstation and working for Microsoft are incredibly different”

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't get social media sometimes. was this the response to something, or did dude just wake up and say this shyt?

and then follows it up with "Instead of saying something that will end up in an article". you already said something that's gonna end up in an article, and instead of speaking clearly, you left room for all types of speculation :snoop:
Yeah, it's lame to make a loaded statement like that, and then quickly back out. Like why bring it up in the first place if you're not going to elaborate on it? Dude is a veteran in the industry, so I am sure many thought he was going to elaborate on it rather than bring it up and back away. Outside perspective, we can most likely come to some conclusions based on limited info, but most people want to hear from somebody in the industry about that. So, it's just weird to bring it up randomly and then go silent

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, it's lame to make a loaded statement like that, and then quickly back out. Like why bring it up in the first place if you're not going to elaborate on it? Dude is a veteran in the industry, so I am sure many thought he was going to elaborate on it rather than bring it up and back away. Outside perspective, we can most likely come to some conclusions based on limited info, but most people want to hear from somebody in the industry about that. So, it's just weird to bring it up randomly and then go silent
Dude has a history of social media fukkery

I think he just likes the attention :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get social media sometimes. was this the response to something, or did dude just wake up and say this shyt?

and then follows it up with "Instead of saying something that will end up in an article". you already said something that's gonna end up in an article, and instead of speaking clearly, you left room for all types of speculation :snoop:

He kinda always makes hot takes, sometimes they are pretty relevant, sometimes really Informative, sometimes culturally it's what someone who is black that isn't scared to at least start the conversation needs to ask.

Gotta take the good with the bad from him.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much anyone wants to bet, the usual suspects in this thread that are sort of irked about the supposed vagueness of the tweet would NOT be so bothered if it was something that implied Playstation/Sony in something negative? I got examples of vague tweets and assumptions being made for the negative towards Sony that guys like Meach and Titan were strongly convinced of.

@Gizmo_Duck
Zero issues with the vagueness of Jaffe's tweet :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How much anyone wants to bet, the usual suspects in this thread that are sort of irked about the supposed vagueness of the tweet would NOT be so bothered if it was something that implied Playstation/Sony in something negative? I got examples of vague tweets and assumptions being made for the negative towards Sony that guys like Meach and Titan were strongly convinced of.

@Gizmo_Duck
Zero issues with the vagueness of Jaffe's tweet :mjlol:
The only person in this thread to be bothered by dudes vagueness is @daze23 and he’s on the first page of that thread having a problem there.

You thought you had one tho try again lil buddy :mjlol:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
It's random bulshyt tho
We never speak on the ps5pro because it's not impressive.

It literally doesn't make sense to ever release it when half of all Sony gamers are still on the ps4

So a 3rd party dev is not targeting this gen, so you hype that you'll run ps4 games better than everyone else?

Congratulations!
I agree with this but the only reason they’re releasing a pro is GTA 6. Imagine a GTA 6 and PS5 Pro bundle.