Degrees that make woman get moist...

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:ehh:

Brehs, I know y'all have experienced this. While you getting to know a chick, she asks you "what degree are you in school for?" or "what degree do you have?" and you hit her with one of these....

Engineering
Mathematics
Computer Science
Law
Medical

and she gives an expression with some variation of: :leon::ohhh::ooh::whoo:....and you sitting back with a expression of this variation: :smugdraper::obama::jawalrus: while thinking "this p*ssy is mines...."

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
man i've told women that i'm planning on getting a degree in Law and they was :ohhh: :queen:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Lol, I like hearing them explain things. I'll just sit there like :noah: and soak up the information.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob

335glle-1.gif

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I say IT and I make six figures im a coli nikka nah mean :merchant:

then they reply with some bs "I'm going to school for _________, but in the meantime im going to school to be a nurse. I currently make 9.50 but its a start..I need a man to support me, im so independent and making big moves " :rudy: :guilty: :mindblown:

F these gold digging broads

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Breh..I have a CS degree, a masters in fact, and no bish has ever got wet over me mentioning it :pachaha:

Now when I let them know what I do for a living, yea they come around like, "wow you're so interesting & smart". But just dropping the "I have a CS degree" on'em??? Na...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Title should be changed to:

"Degrees that'll make a lot of money which will get women moist"

lol Real talk. It's not even my intellect that attracts them. It's the dollar signs attached to the end of it when all is said and done.

:sadcam: It is what it is though. :yeshrug: