Def Jam : Fight For NY (2004)

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Classic game. I decided to buy it cuz I think I lost my old copy.
and I cant find it for less than 38$ on PS2. :dwillhuh:

the fukk is going on out here. The game is over 10 years old.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I bought it for $20 off Amazon just three years ago. Your best option is probably trying to find a store that sells PS2 games still. You got a Disc Replay?

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
It's not a rare game but it's a classic in a sense and dudes are going to have it at trumped up prices. That's why I keep all the games I will play eventually instead of having to rebuy them later at them prices.

Capitalism. :francis:
Its literally the only game ive seen this happen with. I must have a couple dozen games Ive bought many years after release. I dont see why this game is different and I dont remember it being a limited release/rare back in the day either.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
them dbz games got the prices jacked up too. i was looking for budokai tenkaichi 3 and couldn't find it for less than $40. i still bought it. :snoop:

found street vol. 2 for $5 though:obama: . luckily i never got rid of my def jam.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pray they somehow decide to emulate it on PS4. :lupe:
if8S3Ks.png

This is one reason why emulation is a better deal than trying to find copies of old games where prices skyrocket. A emulated, enhanced version is just much more convenient.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It's not a rare game but it's a classic in a sense and dudes are going to have it at trumped up prices. That's why I keep all the games I will play eventually instead of having to rebuy them later at them prices.

Capitalism. :francis:
That must be why the thread gets made so often. lol. I wanted this game so bad too. I heard (according to the Coli) the follow up wasn't as good as the orginal.