'Deeply unwell' Trump is being given a total pass for nonstop mental lapses: analysis

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
blame washington there's really an age limit on who can run to be president and it hasnt changed for the better...:francis: shyt wont change until that does. it really needs new blood

nikkas talk like yall wanna date the fukking President.

I don't give a fukk how crotchety old the President is and I dont know why everyone is so obsessed with this shyt.

Are you intelligent, humane and competent? Are you gonna help the poor? Are you going to defend and even expand civil rights in this country? Will you appoint judges to our courts who will also defend and expand civil rights? And no I'm not looking to get payed for my vote.

If he checks all those boxes, I can give a damn if they wheel him from a coffin. That's my vote.

If a primary election was a choice between an accomplished 75 year old former civil rights activist who can barely get through a sentence, or a strapping young 40 year old corporate stooge from a rich family, I'd go with the former. I'm not dating the damn President I'm voting for laws and policy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikkas talk like yall wanna date the fukking President.

I don't give a fukk how crotchety old the President is and I dont know why everyone is so obsessed with this shyt.

Are you intelligent, humane and competent? Are you gonna help the poor? Are you going to defend and even expand civil rights in this country? Will you appoint judges to our courts who will also defend and expand civil rights? And no I'm not looking to get payed for my vote.

If he checks all those boxes, I can give a damn if they wheel him from a coffin. That's my vote.

If a primary election was a choice between an accomplished 75 year old former civil rights activist who can barely get through a sentence, or a strapping young 40 year old corporate stooge from a rich family, I'd go with the former. I'm not dating the damn President I'm voting for laws and policy.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: that still doesnt change anything i said...

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Notice how fool OP has no evidence just an article from the mainstream news. :mjlol:

Show me just ONE example of Trump having a mental lapse i dare you.

1/1
Donald Trump thinks Joe Biden beat Barack Obama in an election.

And yet this won't spark a million NYT headlines and think pieces about Trump's age and mental state.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/9
Trump's hair looks like it's flying off his head this morning

2/9
Trump responds to his conviction by doing the exact same hateful rant about migrants that he's been doing for nearly a decade

3/9
"They want to stop you from having cars" -- Trump

4/9
Trump says that witnesses on his side during his trial were "literally crucified" (fact check: false)

5/9
"Falsifying business records ... when they say falsifying business, that's a bad thing for me" -- Trump

6/9
Trump, ranting and raving, on himself: "Was he a bad boy here? Was he a bad boy there? ... to this day I would have liked to testify"

7/9
Trump really needs a teleprompter. He's not coherent. I dare you to try to make sense of this.

8/9
Trump wishes that people had more "sorrow" for him because he's 77 and freshly convicted of felonies

9/9
"We're living in a fascist state" -- Trump (big if true)

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
Trump's NRA speech in 98 painful seconds.

1/1
It's bad. His mental decline is getting worse by the day.

1/2
Imagine sacrificing it all for this guy.
Your dignity.
Your career and in a lot of cases even your freedom.
I'd have the smallest drop of respect if you just said -"we know everything he says is BS but we voting for him anyway".
But no.
You're mentally ill if you vote trump

2/2
New cover

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're too fukking old to be doing this :snoop:

We're going to get 12 straight years of really old Presidents. On top of the old ass Presidents we've already got pre-Obama, like 8 years of old ass Ronald Reagan.

That's going to be 20 years of old ass Presidents for some of us going back 40 years ago.

Comparing leaders from other countries to them is really sad for us.
Negged. Why are you bothsiding this issue? Biden might be old, but this is about Trump being mentally unfit and the press pretending that he isn't.

Daps

1/1
Donald Trump thinks Joe Biden beat Barack Obama in an election.

And yet this won't spark a million NYT headlines and think pieces about Trump's age and mental state.

1/9
Trump's hair looks like it's flying off his head this morning

2/9
Trump responds to his conviction by doing the exact same hateful rant about migrants that he's been doing for nearly a decade

3/9
"They want to stop you from having cars" -- Trump

4/9
Trump says that witnesses on his side during his trial were "literally crucified" (fact check: false)

5/9
"Falsifying business records ... when they say falsifying business, that's a bad thing for me" -- Trump

6/9
Trump, ranting and raving, on himself: "Was he a bad boy here? Was he a bad boy there? ... to this day I would have liked to testify"

7/9
Trump really needs a teleprompter. He's not coherent. I dare you to try to make sense of this.

8/9
Trump wishes that people had more "sorrow" for him because he's 77 and freshly convicted of felonies

9/9
"We're living in a fascist state" -- Trump (big if true)

1/1
Trump's NRA speech in 98 painful seconds.

1/1
It's bad. His mental decline is getting worse by the day.

1/2
Imagine sacrificing it all for this guy.
Your dignity.
Your career and in a lot of cases even your freedom.
I'd have the smallest drop of respect if you just said -"we know everything he says is BS but we voting for him anyway".
But no.
You're mentally ill if you vote trump

2/2
New cover

Fool what's this? Why you post all these videos? You're obsessed:hhh:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
One president has been shown constantly agile like riding his bicycles and being active, the other famously loves his cheeseburgers, coke and fast food. I will opt with the one that can ride a bike without assistance and is physically fit, this is if the barometer is health.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Negged. Why are you bothsiding this issue? Biden might be old, but this is about Trump being mentally unfit and the press pretending that he isn't.
Because I'm calling it how it is. I said the same thing about Trump in the Biden thread.

Both of these guys are old, the numbers don't lie. We elect old fukking Presidents.

Their manipulating advisors probably love this because they can tell them a bunch of BS and get them to sign off.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
biden needs to start shamelessly attacking him for his age and senility

also, for that stupid orange facepaint. trump is way too comfortable walking out the door every day in literal clown makeup
That sounds good in theory, but the problem is Biden is three years older than Trump and has had his fair share of questionable moments as well. It would likely turn into a cycle of accusations about age and mental stability, with each side claiming the other is too old and mentally unfit. Back and forth, rinse and repeat. :beli:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The fact that we're going to be led by one of two old men who are becoming less and less coherent by the day at a time when we are on the edge of a world war and economic collapse is amazing. No wonder so many rich people are planning their exit from the country.

Daps
That sounds good in theory, but the problem is Biden is three years older than Trump and has had his fair share of questionable moments as well. It would likely turn into a cycle of accusations about age and mental stability, with each side claiming the other is too old and mentally unfit. Back and forth, rinse and repeat. :beli:

I kinda want to see this :mjgrin: