Deeper than the p*ssy of a bytch 6 feet

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: Look at this nikka here

tryna come with specific details like nikkas was really walking around Brooklyn like “ yea son, word to muva I know Lisa Leslie got the deepest p*ssy on the PLANET son!! word”
This nikka furious right here. Why son? You making up corny scenarios that I didn't imply. You musta been 1 of the dummies that thought the line was about a dead bytch. Sorry to disappoint you, Connor. And watch ya mouth with that "nikka" shyt.
@CBalla I dropped a spin thread for you.....time for that beautiful mind to shine :wow:
Breh I grew up in Bed stuy/Brownsville I can tell you this shyt laughable

maybe it was your crew or area of the stuy but stop :mjlol: trying to say tall hoe p*ssy depth was a staple of known Daily conversation in the whole hood like it's fact is ridiculous. the stuy by itself larger and more populated than whole cities:mjlol: what block/part/side of the stuy you from?

Another dummy. Nikkas in the Stuy and Brownsville also wasn't calling shyt "laughable" either. fukk is wrong with you, Liam? Who told you and Connor it was a daily convo? Why are you furious? I'm from the block/part/side YOU can't go to unless I put my arm around you. What? :sas1:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This nikka furious right here. Why son? You making up corny scenarios that I didn't imply. You musta been 1 of the dummies that thought the line was about a dead bytch. Sorry to disappoint you, Connor. And watch ya mouth with that "nikka" shyt.

Another dummy. Nikkas in the Stuy and Brownsville also wasn't calling shyt "laughable" either. fukk is wrong with you, Liam? Who told you and Connor it was a daily convo? Why are you furious? I'm from the block/part/side YOU can't go to unless I put my arm around you. What? :sas1:

why I got quoted in the middle of this mess :sadcam:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"In Bed-Stuy in the 90s we used to say tall chicks had deep pussies"

:wtf: :laff:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My comment triggered the fukk outta some of you weirdos. Don't know why...I tried to give you goofies a topical reference...Kim and Big are from Bed Stuy! It flew over most heads cuz I forgot where I was posting...90% of you are cosplaying up in here :sas1: