Deeper than the p*ssy of a bytch 6 feet

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ: at nikkas in here believing this shyt.
lets look at who cosigned it and tried to play me :heh:
lmaoooo.. I couldnt type this fast enough

some people on the Coli need to log off

This here.

B.I.G. was writing sh*t damn near 30 years ago that went over mad heads.

:russ:

BARS :wow:

BIG had OP stumped for decades :wow:

dudes exposing themselves as mental midgets:mjlol:

:patrice:

OP gotta be 5 cans short of a 6 pack 2 not get that bar.

Imagine if he listened to some canibus :dead:

Genius is one of the worst sites for meanings of lyrics. Some of the most asinine and suburban takes ever for lyrics on there.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka was in his early 20s, writing a verse for a party song for his side piece. What you want from the man? :heh: Got my attention as a kid. "Its deeper when they taller?" :ohhh: :russ:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

The lyric is about tall bytches having deep pussies. Whether true or not we used to say it in Bed-stuy about tall chicks in the 90s. Big prolly wrote it, but Kim being Kim has heard nikkas say it before too.

Wow :why:
Thank you:russ:lotta follower ass nikkas exposed themselves in here :dead:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until this thread, I honestly never thought anything about the verse was profound enough to warrant a discussion. Classic verse though.

Where Kim is concerned, I always find it funny that people still think everything she rapped was written by Biggie. On a lot of her material, its clear differences between how she taps and how Biggie raps. Them early Junior Mafia demos had Kim sounding exactly like Biggie. Kim on the actual album sounded like a different person. I think Biggie coached her and helped her find her voice and helped her write. I don't think he was penning everything though. I don't recall Biggie ever randomly speaking in French or Arabic on songs and some of the rhyme schemes she was using was different from Biggie's.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

The lyric is about tall bytches having deep pussies. Whether true or not we used to say it in Bed-stuy about tall chicks in the 90s. Big prolly wrote it, but Kim being Kim has heard nikkas say it before too.

:beli: Look at this nikka here

tryna come with specific details like nikkas was really walking around Brooklyn like “ yea son, word to muva I know Lisa Leslie got the deepest p*ssy on the PLANET son!! word”

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man my homegirl just brought a tall ass chick over with her yesterday. She was tall as hell. So her and another chick I know hit me today and I’m like shorty bought a WNBA player over here. But ol girl was straight though. So I’m like tell her I got a one way ticket to pound town for her, I’m tryna strike. But they like oh double burger stop, you so silly. I’m like the fukk, yall know im not playing smh

So then my homegirl says, she in the car but you good cause I got my ear piece in. I’m like so put me on speaker. They like no double burger, she’s a lesbian. I say I don’t respect lesbiananism, put me on speaker.

Long story short, these hoes was cock blocking

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:beli: Look at this nikka here

tryna come with specific details like nikkas was really walking around Brooklyn like “ yea son, word to muva I know Lisa Leslie got the deepest p*ssy on the PLANET son!! word”
Breh I grew up in Bed stuy/Brownsville I can tell you this shyt laughable

maybe it was your crew or area of the stuy but stop :mjlol: trying to say tall hoe p*ssy depth was a staple of known Daily conversation in the whole hood like it's fact is ridiculous. the stuy by itself larger and more populated than whole cities:mjlol: what block/part/side of the stuy you from?

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Dont feel bad OP....
just yesterday I learned the Check Yourself video was the continuation to It Was A Good Day