Deep Learning Is Going to Teach Us All the Lesson of Our Lives: Jobs Are for Machines

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They write it as if that's the goal though. Everyone having the free time to do "what's important" for the advancement of humans.

Where are the jobs going to go...into working on these machines and going to school maybe. Work weeks with very few hours.

Low key, powerful feminists have been pushing this.

could you explain the bolded :patrice:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But anyway... this shyt is just going to lead to most people becoming surplus people.... and then being killed off :manny:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
could you explain the bolded

I got ear of it sometime last year watching this feminist discussion on nhk network. A chinese woman and two UK looking women discussing socioecologics. Long story short, they went on to talking about how the current system of employment needs a change.

They made a claim that humans simply cannot keep up good net production under too many hours in a stiff schedule by our nature. Instead they think hours should be entirely dependent on results. They even advocated for people to be at home as much as possible from what I'm remembering off top.

There's another level to this though from what I looked up on google. Feminists feel as though mothers in specific should be paid for raising children in advocacy of universal income, because raising a generation is work. Here's a link to where I'm getting that from.

Viewpoint: Liberating Motherhood and the Need for a Maternal Feminism

I'll see if I can find a link for the discussion too.

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Does this mean everyone can start a band and be DJs now

nah it means folks not working will be fed by the government while hooked in VR, video gaming and netflix to keep em in check:russ::francis:

kinda like what folks are doing now during the rona, tik tok, gaming and netflix:ohhh::wow: