Debate incoming: ASAP Rocky says his kids going to live a Harlem life (i.e. walking to the store) and not grow up in the burbs

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I applaud him saying that, but truth be told, you named little homey The Rza and his Mom got a networth of over 500 Mil and his Pops on the cover of multiple fashion magazines. The 'normal' he envisioning and the normal that's going to be reality are two different things. I just hope Miz Forehead take them kids to Barbados/West Indies so they can have a childhood not contained to a concrete jungle in America like she was fortunate enough to have.​

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Recurring problem with new money idiots. They're content with being a big fish in a small pond.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Guys about to do some years in prison. Kids probably will be done with college when he gets out smh

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Only on thecoli would weird nikkas criticize a black man wanting his kids to have a normal life
No matter if their parents are rich
That doesn’t exempt them from wanting the best for their kids but also understand the reference of mind one of their parents had growing up
Or if they moved to the islands, I’m sure Rihanna would want them to experience island life too
You nikkas are the most miserable,, dead beat summbytches this side of Al Gores Internet
Ain’t no way yall fukking exotic Latin bytches, driving AMGs, working a 6 figure white man job while being an incredible parent who is Marcus Harvey in the streets with the yopper
Ain’t no fukking way :dead:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
He can't relate cause he grew up in shelters.

He got 0 street smarts and is a crash out.

His kids gonna be targets every day.

lib123

All Star
Daps
They probably won’t be together by the time their kids start going to school.