Debate incoming: ASAP Rocky says his kids going to live a Harlem life (i.e. walking to the store) and not grow up in the burbs

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
What’s up with rich people wanting their kids to pretend to be normal? If a rich kid grows up around normal kids, them normal kids is gonna feel some type of way at some point

Just give the black boy a leg up in society and don’t put on a show to act as if he’s poor

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all don’t live in NY lol. Rich kids be chillin in Upper West Side, Murray Hill, LES and going about their business.

Not to mention Harlem got rich sections in Central Harlem & Sugar Hill that they probably gonna be at. Rocky’s kids gonna be good.
You about to tell who is not from NYC in this thread

Adonai

Pro
Daps
I don't blame him. I just bought a crib in the burbs and this shyt is trash. I miss the amenities and the proximity to things that city/urban life gives you.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Y’all don’t live in NY lol. Rich kids be chillin in Upper West Side, Murray Hill, LES and going about their business.

Not to mention Harlem got rich sections in Central Harlem & Sugar Hill that they probably gonna be at. Rocky’s kids gonna be good.

Yeah this is why I'm like these folks outta touch lol NYC is not Detroit, it's literally the capital of the world so everyone mingles which is why people live there even if it's out of means as nothing in the world besides maybe London and Paris can compare culturally and I'd say they don't even compare as US immigration is the most diverse in the world with NYC being the center of it

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not realistic. Yes you can take a video when post it up, but for the safely alone the kid is not living that life

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah this is why I'm like these folks outta touch lol NYC is not Detroit, it's literally the capital of the world so everyone mingles which is why people live there even if it's out of means as nothing in the world besides maybe London and Paris can compare culturally and I'd say they don't even compare as US immigration is the most diverse in the world with NYC being the center of it

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I don't blame him. I just bought a crib in the burbs and this shyt is trash. I miss the amenities and the proximity to things that city/urban life gives you.
I agree.

I highly doubt Rihanna's kids will be walking around without unlimited spending money tho. That will already make them different from the average person.