De'Aundre Bonds: I Cried After Doing The Scene Giving A Man H**d In “Lockdown” It Wasn’t Real. I Regret Doing Scene.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That breh been through some shyt….but of course when black men get violated its all jokes and ‘wellIwould’ve’ etc thats why it was so vile to see that weirdo @KingADOS glorfiy listening to them prison tales of brothers getting sexually violated/assaulted and very cac-like going “its a must listen!” Smfh nah brehs need a space to heal and Youtube on vladamir’s couch ain’t it

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
shyt, I cried too. I snuck and watched that cuz somebody in the house brought that shyt home on DVD. fukked me up as a lil kid. Started off with breh beating shorty cheeks in the crib im like :mjgrin: where da lotion

Little did I know that shyt was coming later in the movie, breh that shyt did not sit right wit me at all but thats what my stupid ass get for watching the shyt. Prolly was like 12-13 years old and I never looked at the actor the same again

@Doobie Doo the wood a classic black film imo and what put me on to dude :dame: that's why I can't believe he agreed to do this shyt

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He didn't want to do the scene that was already written in the script when he accepted the role

confused-okay.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He didn't want to do the scene that was already written in the script when he accepted the role

confused-okay.gif

Breh probably wanted the role real bad but didn’t want to do that part. He probably just brushed it off till it actually got time to do it, then realized how extreme the shyt was and tried to protest, but still did it. Breh just was lacking integrity. It’s no way possible that a straight man with any type of integrity is gonna fake suck a dikk in any form or fashion

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That breh been through some shyt….but of course when black men get violated its all jokes and ‘wellIwould’ve’ etc thats why it was so vile to see that weirdo @KingADOS glorfiy listening to them prison tales of brothers getting sexually violated/assaulted and very cac-like going “its a must listen!” Smfh nah brehs need a space to heal and Youtube on vladamir’s couch ain’t it
To be fair did he cry when he cashed that cheque or after it was gone and he still had to live with that deed. Fake or not. Giving simulated head on a movie that will be seen worldwide was a choice he made. I never seen that movie but I doubt it made so much that it was worth it. He probably got paid an equivalent of a yearly wage at Walmart.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

confused-okay.gif
Yes, it happens. :yeshrug:

To be fair did he cry when he cashed that cheque or after it was gone and he still had to live with that deed. Fake or not. Giving simulated head on a movie that will be seen worldwide was a choice he made. I never seen that movie but I doubt it made so much that it was worth it. He probably got paid an equivalent of a yearly wage at Walmart.
Maybe. Who knows. Guilt and regret exist.