"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Crazy that Rose is puttin in so many minutes.
I missed the first half...whats up with Kemba not playing at all?
He played in the first half and he was absolutely terrible. He kept getting abused by holiday and had Beto looking like an all-star out there. That’s why Tibs put Grimes in and it was night & day on defense

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Randle has earned it like no one I can recall.

As far as fans, that shot last night put him in another stratosphere. We might have drafted him but he's our own homegrown star from the ground up. He's always gonna get major love from NY no matter where he is or ends up

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
He played in the first half and he was absolutely terrible. He kept getting abused by holiday and had Beto looking like an all-star out there. That’s why Tibs put Grimes in and it was night & day on defense
I thought we improved w/ Kemba? :ld:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Randle has earned it like no one I can recall.

he's talking about YALL

actually y'all are worse. I'd like to believe the fans in the building who were booing him weren't begging to have him traded for a top 55 protected 2nd round pick :usure:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he's talking about YALL

actually y'all are worse. I'd like to believe the fans in the building who were booing him weren't begging to have him traded for a top 55 protected 2nd round pick :usure:

Yep, I boo'ed him and woulda traded his ass for LaVine or Rozier. He played like shyt by his own admission. Congratulations for liking him when he was playing like trash :manny:. I could ship a cookie your way? Want a cookie? You did good.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought we improved w/ Kemba? :ld:

We did, but there is definitely a trade-off where Kemba's offense >>> Payton's but Payton's defense >> Kemba's.

So how big the improvement is will come down to how much Kemba's got in the tank. The good news is that as long as Rose is healthy, Kemba can do what Payton did last year and start games but not necessarily play starter's minutes or close the games unless he's running hot.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
he's talking about YALL

STFU bro lol. He played like hot garbage & even knows he deserved to get boo'ed. I'm a million percent positive that experience gave him tougher skin & pushed him to improve his game. So yeah, we (fans that didn't appreciate the way he play playing back then) helped him to elevate his game & show the world how he's built different from almost everybody else in the league & it's paying off

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
STFU bro lol. He played like hot garbage & even knows he deserved to get boo'ed. I'm a million percent positive that experience gave him tougher skin & pushed him to improve his game. So yeah, we (fans that didn't appreciate the way he play playing back then) helped him to elevate his game & show the world how he's built different from almost everybody else in the league & it's paying off

yea im sure y'all were the reason why he got better

:mjlol:

and not thibs and his own hard work

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Bro I left the bar down 10 with like 3 minutes :mjcry:

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
yea im sure y'all were the reason why he got better

:mjlol:

and not thibs and his own hard work

His own hard work because of what the fans & media were doing to him night in & night out. Yes he did put in the work but we the fans sparked that & you seem to be underestimating it because of your stannery