"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Tibs Benched Rj with 3:44 left the third and left him out in the fourth quarter until the final 6 seconds. Tibs seems to trust Quickley more.

Now I’m not surprised considering how Quickley plays but this is an ugly downward spiral right now for RJ
no he doesnt. he rides the hot hand and fournier didnt play a bunch of 4th quarters but played cause he damn near had 30 tonight.
quickley was good, burks was good and fourniers was in cause his offense existed today.
only player that isnt situational (and I dont know why he gets so much leeway) is julius
if julius didnt get 5 fouls he woulda been in the game clogging up the offense with ill-advised isos

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no he doesnt. he rides the hot hand and fournier didnt play a bunch of 4th quarters but played cause he damn near had 30 tonight.
quickley was good, burks was good and fourniers was in cause his offense existed today.
only player that isnt situational (and I dont know why he gets so much leeway) is julius
if julius didnt get 5 fouls he woulda been in the game clogging up the offense with ill-advised isos
Julius leeway is kind of mind blowing. He pouts turns over the ball , takes ill advised shots, terrible iso possessions and gets out of position on defense .