"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Daps

I don’t think i want KAT…

Preparing for defense before anyone else is even thinking about it?

That sounds like a Thibs player to me.

:troll:

In all seriousness, despite Edwards' talent, he has black hole tendencies. It's hard to tell whether or not it's because he's innately selfish, or he's doing it by trying to put a bad team on his back and lead the way. Maybe a combination of both. Regardless, KAT needs the right environment where he's going to be held accountable for his play, a place that actually has a culture/system that leads to a path of winning, one that gives him motivation to compete again.

He's been in Minny for seven seasons now, and yet it looks to be another year where there's no light at the end of the tunnel. It's understandable that his default state is apathy.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Preparing for defense before anyone else is even thinking about it?

That sounds like a Thibs player to me.

:troll:

In all seriousness, despite Edwards' talent, he has black hole tendencies. It's hard to tell whether or not it's because he's innately selfish, or he's doing it by trying to put a bad team on his back and lead the way. Maybe a combination of both. Regardless, KAT needs the right environment where he's going to be held accountable for his play, a place that actually has a culture/system that leads to a path of winning, one that gives him motivation to compete again.

He's been in Minny for seven seasons now, and yet it looks to be another year where there's no light at the end of the tunnel. It's understandable that his default state is apathy.

Yeah, I hate plays like that but I also kinda feel for KAT. He's been through a LOT and that franchise even managed to push KG away. If KAT was a buy-low candidate, I'd probably bet on the talent and hope we can move him if necessary...honestly, I kinda feel that way about Bagley.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
That ending lineup of Gibson, Randle, Rose, Barrett & Quickly (with Alec Burks here & there) maybe a good ending lineup on defense.

The only fear I have is mostly about Derrick rose health. At age 33 with his history can he really keep this up all season?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That ending lineup of Gibson, Randle, Rose, Barrett & Quickly (with Alec Burks here & there) maybe a good ending lineup on defense.

The only fear I have is mostly about Derrick rose health. At age 33 with his history can he really keep this up all season?

Rose played 25 min that should be the limit for him season wise. He can finish the last 3-4 min of the 4th as long as everyone else can contribute :ehh:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rose averagin not even averging that this season , he litrrally , missin out on those closin mins of games because of kemba

he averging 22 mins for the year .. 22 :francis:yeaah he kan keep it up:yeshrug:

Rose played 25 min that should be the limit for him season wise. He can finish the last 3-4 min of the 4th as long as everyone else can contribute :ehh:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
rose averagin not even averging that this season , he litrrally , missin out on those closin mins of games because of kemba

he averging 22 mins for the year .. 22 :francis:yeaah he kan keep it up:yeshrug:
Rose city edition jersey were the first to sell out of the whole team in under an hour yesterday :wow:

You can tell knicks fans accepting D-Gawd as a native New Yorker now:mjgrin: