"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I had no idea that Steve Novak is working for MSG as an analyst on MSG PM. Probably better than Wally. It still bothers me that somebody with zero connections with the Knicks is working on their network :scusthov:
Novak has been there for a few years doing that show with them. It isn't too bad lol.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if im fournier that seat gotta feel.like its grttin hot ...

either start IQ or Burkes wit kemba , id prefer IQ but his chemistry is so good with the second group , it would be a shame to break that up

plus AB and randle love bein on the court together

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
if im fournier that seat gotta feel.like its grttin hot ...

either start IQ or Burkes wit kemba , id prefer IQ but his chemistry is so good with the second group , it would be a shame to break that up

plus AB and randle love bein on the court together
I would add one of those other teams picks (Mavs or Hornets) to Fournier and see if the Spurs give up Derrick White.

:hubie:

Even then the way this team is. Idk one game a guy could look like a legit star the next he is playing like a Bum. It’s very inconsistent and it’s still to soon to realistically move someone unless a good/great offer was on the table.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Knicks debuting a new black court next Tuesday (11/26) against the Lakers to go with the new city jerseys.

NYK_CT_6.jpg