"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okay, It frustrates me to see the low numbers on the retweets.

I need KFTV to do a better job promoting their Twitter. When I catch the show, there are usually thousands of people watching. Breh needs to be like, "if you would like to give a super comment but don't have the bread... We'd just as much value you follow on Twitter and retweet our recaps and posts.

That alone would give dividends. You deserve way more recognition.
CP does mention the recaps at times but you are right it should be getting more love. Ima retweet all of em from now on. :myman:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Okay, It frustrates me to see the low numbers on the retweets.

I need KFTV to do a better job promoting their Twitter. When I catch the show, there are usually thousands of people watching. Breh needs to be like, "if you would like to give a super comment but don't have the bread... We'd just as much value you follow on Twitter and retweet our recaps and posts.

That alone would give dividends. You deserve way more recognition.

CP does mention the recaps at times but you are right it should be getting more love. Ima retweet all of em from now on. :myman:

I appreciate you guys for sure! They def show plenty of support. Shout-outs, tips from editors, and it gets linked in the newsletters too. It def feels like it's gotten some growth this season and I'd be writing them for the boards either way, yall like 'em and that's all I really need. :salute:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know they're working on IQ for this role, but I feel like he just started getting comfortable in the off-ball role again and I'm worried they'll run him as the back-up PG instead of his normal spot...

Anyway, I just copped last minute tickets to this joint, so I'll be at the game for this one.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I know they're working on IQ for this role, but I feel like he just started getting comfortable in the off-ball role again and I'm worried they'll run him as the back-up PG instead of his normal spot...

Anyway, I just copped last minute tickets to this joint, so I'll be at the game for this one.
His rhythm has definitely been off trying to switch. He needs to be free to be off ball and able to just score with some playmaking.