"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
apparently we now have one of the best analytics departments in the league. It’s so fukking awesome to see Dolan and the front office use that money the way we’ve been begging them to. There’s never been an excuse for us not to have the best staff in all of sports. Who wouldn’t want to come work in NYC for top dollar?
Man fukk Dolan,

I’ll admit I was wrong Leon Rose is the fukking truth. Derrick Rose too…

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
D-Rose :wow::wow::wow:

Great win. Granted the Bucks were riddled with injuries but they were still dominating us in the first. We finally showed the energy and hustle needed to comeback, dominate AND hold on to the lead, something we haven't been able to do consistently. Loved the effort, we just never stopped. Randle seemed to get out of whatever funk he was, body language was way different. RJ doing RJ things :ohhh: Noel :ehh:

Seems like we play up or down to the opposition. It's understandable but we need to find a way to be more consistent with the effort and hustle, regardless of the opposition.

GO NY GO NY GO

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Recap is up fam, and it was a fun one to write about. So much got back on track for these guys. I think a lot of the issue with the starters is just chemistry-based. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but I see more miscommunication than lack of effort and it’s make sense that the team identity came back when Randle, rj, and Rose took most of the reins while Noel who anchored all of last year were there. Kemba, Fournier, and even Mitch are still learning the chemistry others have.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Recap is up fam, and it was a fun one to write about. So much got back on track for these guys. I think a lot of the issue with the starters is just chemistry-based. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but I see more miscommunication than lack of effort and it’s make sense that the team identity came back when Randle, rj, and Rose took most of the reins while Noel who anchored all of last year were there. Kemba, Fournier, and even Mitch are still learning the chemistry others have.

Okay, It frustrates me to see the low numbers on the retweets.

I need KFTV to do a better job promoting their Twitter. When I catch the show, there are usually thousands of people watching. Breh needs to be like, "if you would like to give a super comment but don't have the bread... We'd just as much value you follow on Twitter and retweet our recaps and posts.

That alone would give dividends. You deserve way more recognition.