"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
If you guys really believe RJ is ready to be a 1A/1B option then Tibs will have to change his rotation similar to what Portland does with CJ/Damian, Boston does with Tatum/Brown and LA does with LBJ and Davis.

That’s going to require RJ to play the extra 6 minutes that Randle takes off from the end of the first quarter to the start of the second and the same in the end of the third to the start of the fourth, with breaks in between the ending of the second.

I know I’m in the minority but I’ll keep it 100 with ya I’m not necessarily sure RJ is that guy (Yet) and I personally believe his shooting numbers get inflated because Julius takes so much attention off of him but Tibs needs to make that adjustment and move RJ up on the depth chart Quickly.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This game all goes down to effort and it shows that we play with no effort. This will not be a serious team till we play like the raptors.

those dude hustle on every play! Get after rebounds via gang rebounding, interrupt passing lanes, defend well and dive for balls. We just play like our shooting going to save the day.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I don't give a fukk about losing.

But, to get out worked????

At home?

Yall nikkas ain't the fukking championship warriors... You can't afford to just think you'll turn the jets on late...

This is fukking embarrassing. I'm. Tight
I don’t get it. They go up big and think they did some shyt. Kemba’s always on the floor when it happens too.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The GOAT Kobe (RIP) done it while he had prime Shaq next to him

RJ is getting there. Just gotta take it. I know he can. :wow:
Part of it is on Thibs . The previous game he turned the game over to rj when he was cooking . Tonight when he had his burst of scoring they didn’t go back to him until it was too late