"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya’ll out of towners are guest,
:ufdup:
but maybe the thread title should be changed.
:hubie:
Good Karma is a thing
Ask Bulls fans what bad karma looks like. They shytted on Pat Williams and he got a season ending injury the next day. If y’all want to play with the gawd’s name like this, be my guest. RJ ain’t even touching Cory Brewer’s best game but y’all want to be disrespectful. Ight bet

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Ask Bulls fans what bad karma looks like. They shytted on Pat Williams and he got a season ending injury the next day. If y’all want to play with the gawd’s name like this, be my guest. RJ ain’t even touching Cory Brewer’s best game but y’all want to be disrespectful. Ight bet
fukk are you talking about?

I changed it but to say his amazing game was an ode to Kobe shows respect.

FOH

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Would you relax ?:dahell:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Man you are so fukking insufferable sometimes
:scust:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Julius shooting 30% overall on jumpers so far :francis:

Last season looking like a fluke shooting wise
6 games in. May I remind ya RJ Barrett missed 21 straight 3’s and shot 17 percent from three until late November. As long as his free throw percentage is up 80% his numbers will go up.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Julius shooting 30% overall on jumpers so far :francis:

Last season looking like a fluke shooting wise his shot creation bag has expanded but he’s not knocking these shots down with these Melo-lite moves.
He's still rebounding and getting near 7 assists a game at 6.5 so he still contributing in different ways. His shot will fall it's still early and our team still going through chemistry growing pains.:ehh:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This was what i meant when i said we could have a team where nobody averages more than 20 a game. I want us to feed whoever is hot and not HAVE to worry about getting Julius going in order to squeeze out wins. Really dope to see a pg FINALLY look to keep RJs momentum going. So many times last year he’d be hot and Elfrid would just go back to forcing Julius in the fourth because he was “the man”. fukk that. We have 7 guys on this roster, all capable of going for 30 on any given night. We should work on keeping our offense as unpredictable as possible

Last edited:
Daps
This was what i meant when i said we could have a team where nobody averages more than 20 a game. I want us to feed whoever is hot and not HAVE to worry about getting Julius going in order to squeeze out wins. Really dope to see a pg FINALLY look to keep RJs momentum going. So many times last year he’d be hot and Elfrid would just go back to forcing Julius in the fourth because he was “the man”. fukk that. We have 7 guys on this roster, all capable of going for 30 on any given night. We should work on keeping our offense as unpredictable as possible
this, feed hot hand no matter who it is, then go to the closers on your team when things get slow