Death, Taxes, & the AFCS Still Remaining a Laughing Stock - The AFC South Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

:huhldup: :scust:

Why is this division so fukkin’ garbage? Y’all know your teams better than I do. I wanna hear what the issues are for y’all respective squads.

#TexansSet

@Playaz Eyez
@Spence
@Flex Luger
@Mike_Pipeson
@DigitalGoodTimes
@3rd Koast Kang
@King Jove
@Hiphoplives4eva
@chkmeout
@DonKnock
@Scientific
@Tha_Mac
@THASTUNNA

#ColtsSet

@Based Lord Zedd
@Womb Raider
@nairdas
@Selena
@Tony D'Amato
@KOBE
@blazn101
@Lurkio
@Imyremeshaw
@Dolla$
@str8up
@Interloper
@Wise
@calixprynce
@Two Stacks
@Artenche
@$lim

#TitansSet

@Trav
@murksiderock
@bxrfan
@RiffRaff
@rbksNgirbauds
@thaKEAF
@The Villain
@Keengcong
@LinusCaldwell
@Leavingtheecstasy
@Hamsterdam921
@Him Duncan

#JagsSet

@CarltonJunior
@triplehate
@904
@malbaker86
@Sir
@iamduval
@Smolt
@TheScarsOnSealsFace
@bigrice25
@904Lurker
@I_Q
@MrGovan
@SoulController

200w.gif

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

The Vikes game aside, don’t lump the Texans in with those other bums. Trevor Lawrence is a fake “generational QB” and Will Levis is just more athletic Jake Locker. Titans will be picking another QB within the next 2 years. I mess with Anthony Richardson, but he can’t survive on a couple bombs a game while missing everything else. Plus, he needs to stop using his body like he’s Derrick Henry and play like a true 100% QB. Texans are head and shoulders above that division and we’ll see that as the season goes on. Jags and Titans have had plenty of chances to take over the division and squandered their opportunities. Colts will be the closest to the Texans just cause they’re still ran fairly well despite Jim Irsay being one sneeze away from a Diddy Freakoff indictment.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The Vikes game aside, don’t lump the Texans in with those other bums. Trevor Lawrence is a fake “generational QB” and Will Levis is just more athletic Jake Locker. Titans will be picking another QB within the next 2 years. I mess with Anthony Richardson, but he can’t survive on a couple bombs a game while missing everything else. Plus, he needs to stop using his body like he’s Derrick Henry and play like a true 100% QB. Texans are head and shoulders above that division and we’ll see that as the season goes on. Jags and Titans have had plenty of chances to take over the division and squandered their opportunities. Colts will be the closest to the Texans just cause they’re still ran fairly well despite Jim Irsay being one sneeze away from a Diddy Freakoff indictment.
You say that, but I fully expect y’all next game against the Jags to be some closely-contested fukkery sprinkled in with the typical LOLAFCSOUTH moments that every team in this division has the tendency of doing. :mjlol:

Y’all will most likely end up with the win, but I’d be shocked if it’s a runaway.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
You say that, but I fully expect y’all next game against the Jags to be some closely-contested fukkery sprinkled in with the typical LOLAFCSOUTH moments that every team in this division has the tendency of doing. :mjlol:

Y’all will most likely end up with the win, but I’d be shocked if it’s a runaway.
It shouldn’t be that way, but being a division game I could also see it happening. But…I expect them to remember what happened in Houston last year and just put them away, going more like it did in Jacksonville the same year.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
@Playaz Eyez

Agree with you on Richardson. Generally do not like him driving his throwing shoulder into defenders while rushing. I’ll say he is becoming more aware of when to go down to avoid those nasty hits though, especially compared to last season. He is actually living to see another week out there.

Y’all should have no problems winning this division. This Colts team got a developmental QB at the helm who can’t make the routine short throws that a high schooler can, along with a defense who still let a dysfunctional Bears offense back into the game. We got a long way to go, lol.

Which is wild to say considering the amount of assets invested into both sides of the ball over the years. We should be right there with you guys and competing for the division, but something feels rotten behind the scenes.

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Nah, Colts and Jags always play us tough even if they are the worst teams in the league. Don’t forget the year you were tanking for Luck we still barely won by like a field goal and y’all were like 0-13.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Normally, I would object to our placement here like my Texans Brehthren but after such a horrible loss to the Vikings, I understand why we here. :manny:
Still even if he didn't look good, Stroud wasn't the reason we lost and undeniably the best QB in our division.

Richardson gotta think more and he will be all right.

But yeah, just when we get out of the dregs last year as a division, this division as a whole, smells like a dumpster and it seems like self sabotage at this point.:scust:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Normally, I would object to our placement here like my Texans Brehthren but after such a horrible loss to the Vikings, I understand why we here. :manny:
Still even if he didn't look good, Stroud wasn't the reason we lost and undeniably the best QB in our division.

Richardson gotta think more and he will be all right.

But yeah, just when we get out of the dregs last year as a division, this division as a whole, smells like a dumpster and it seems like self sabotage at this point.:scust:
Jags are coming out swinging being 0-4, has trap game written all over it.