Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you look back at my post in this thread, I've been hyped for this game. Everything I've read about this game sounds like trash.
:francis:
Hopefully it delivers. I don't think Kojima would package up a new game like this only to send it out to die critically. It must've been a huge haul to ship this game out with no huge marketing prior to the release date. I will be there day 1 to receive this and hopefully confirm if it delivers. I hope it's the full package. :troll:

No but seriously, if the story is great and unlike MGSV is finished, then I know I will enjoy it.
I think people are hung up and expecting this to secretly be MGSV. It will not and anyone who thinks so is setting themselves up for disappointment. It'd be like someone going into the first Last of Us expecting it to be like Uncharted 2 and getting disappointed that there wasn't big set pieces or huge shootouts.

It will be it's own thing that just has it's own depth that doesn't necessarily involve stealth or whatnot. I expect some shooting but for it to be minimal at best from what's been shown :yeshrug:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No but seriously, if the story is great and unlike MGSV is finished, then I know I will enjoy it.
I think people are hung up and expecting this to secretly be MGSV. It will not and anyone who thinks so is setting themselves up for disappointment. It'd be like someone going into the first Last of Us expecting it to be like Uncharted 2 and getting disappointed that there wasn't big set pieces or huge shootouts.

It will be it's own thing that just has it's own depth that doesn't necessarily involve stealth or whatnot. I expect some shooting but for it to be minimal at best from what's been shown
I have no doubt that the story will be good, I'm worried about the actual gameplay. It sounds like the gameplay will consist of moving packages from point A to B with very little of anything else. Hours spent delivering packages with a boss battle or enemy encounters ever so slightly sprinkled in. Seems like most of the gameplay will be micromanaging your balance, eating, resting, and using the restroom.

I expect it to receive good reviews due to it being some type of unique artsy experience, but I'm skeptical about the overall fun factor.

At the end of the day, I'm not gonna pretend like the game sounds like something I'll be into just cause it's a playstation exclusive. That's that xbot shyt, pretending crackdown 3 was a good game and shyt. We dont gotta do that in sony land.
:sas2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no doubt that the story will be good, I'm worried about the actual gameplay. It sounds like the gameplay will consist of moving packages from point A to B with very little of anything else. Hours spent delivering packages with a boss battle or enemy encounters ever so slightly sprinkled in. Seems like most of the gameplay will be micromanaging your balance, eating, resting, and using the restroom.

I expect it to receive good reviews due to it being some type of unique artsy experience, but I'm skeptical about the overall fun factor.

At the end of the day, I'm not gonna pretend like the game sounds like something I'll be into just cause it's a playstation exclusive. That's that xbot shyt, pretending crackdown 3 was a good game and shyt. We dont gotta do that in sony land.
:sas2:
:blessed: Ahh the ole "it's an exclusive so of course you'll love it" meme.

Nah, I wish that was the case but here's my posts on "other" playstation exclusives:
Damn this Days Gone look :trash:

Nothing. Days Gone looks like absolute garbage.

Edit: I forgot about Dreams.

giphy.gif

Scoreless Reviews

Metacritic 71

I knew this game was going to be mediocre from the very first trailer at E3 years ago. I seriously don't know WHY they green lit this game when TLOU Part II would obviously shyt on it no toilet paper.

I called it. The game looked bland and generic from it's very first reveal. I was baffled at the press Sony gave this game at E3 '16. They showed the game TWICE in the same conference as if it was some God of War or Naughty Dog game. :mjlol: It didn't take genius intellect to predict this game would be bottom barrel Sony shyt.

I'll just game pass this shyt.

An ugly, miserable experience.

On Horizon:
The controls, the combat and just overall exploration is way better. Like everything feels slightly clunky and mechanical in this. Moving around and aiming/shooting feels cumbersome. I don't like the way the bow + arrows work here and the aiming feels off.

Idk but the combat just feels more like a chore in this game. Also the weapon switching/item management in here is bad. People say Zelda is bad but shyt, it's damn near a nuisance having to pause the game and go over to weapons and selecting/arranging weapons. Zelda is just boom D+pad and choose weapon. Idk what it is with this game but I feel more frustrated/bored playing this than Zelda. The story is boring too so far. Idk I'm not seeing what's so great about this game honestly. Maybe I need to play more, maybe I'm just bad at the game idk but it's not clicking for me. I didn't want to have to admit it but playing this after Zelda feels weird.

Edit: Ass Creed Origins also feels better gameplay wise. Idk :yeshrug:

Breath of the Mild>>>>>>>>>Verizon Zero
I also wasn't too hot on Horizon Zero Dawn. I still ain't finish it either.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:blessed: Ahh the ole "it's an exclusive so of course you'll love it" meme.

Nah, I wish that was the case but here's my posts on "other" playstation exclusives:

On Horizon:

I also wasn't too hot on Horizon Zero Dawn. I still ain't finish it either.
Horizon was/is flames. You’re crazy.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

1 more week :lupe:

wild thing is this could easily be a metal gear game throw Snake in this wild ass setting have his objective be the same as this guys (whatever the fukk that is) some crazy ass bosses and his overall mission to be stop who/what is behind all this weird shyt all while retrieving a weapon of mass distruction (ala a metal gear)