Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

You fluent in Japanese like that?

Got to the second paragraph and stopped reading.
I need to go into this game as blind as possible. Screw all that nonsense of trying to scour the internet for every little detail before I get to experience it first hand.

sound like some thinly-veiled bullshyt. Y'all gonna be disappointed mayne

apparently those impressions were fake

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell nah, y’all crazy :mjlol:
"Note from the editor: Erina Rose has been a close associate of mine for many years and has often provided us with valuable industry information. Although I can vouch for her authenticity, I cannot vouch for the validity of this article. I have asked her to provide proof that she has had “hands-on” time with the game which she was unable to provide.

After a lengthy discussion with the PR and Partnership manager for PlayStation Australia I have made the decision to make a full retraction and ask the reader to be sceptical about the information the author has
disclosed. "

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I literally do not know if this game will be good or bad. Like, I have no real way to gauge. Most other games I can kind of get a feel for what it'll be like and it's usually accurate but this? I'm lost. Seems like it'll have good production values but I'm not yet sold on the fun of playing it.
It's gonna play it self. You will be running and evading muthafukkas from check point to check point with cutscenes in between.

:heh: I can't wait for all the reviewers to hit the Juelz while trying not give it bad reviews

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To sum up my current thoughts on this..

I’m 100% in for the mystery, story & Characters

But also...I have not seen a single second of gameplay that has been interesting/exciting

I don’t base my anticipation solely on reviews even tho they help, but this game is literally the perfect example of needing to see reviews before buying, embargo lifts a full week before release tho :blessed:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm.hoping DS not having the baggage and handcuffs of the MGS lore will be an overall net positive. That the ideas that Kojima has been shoe horning into MGS (sometimes to it's detriment) will fit better with DS since it's a clean slate.

He seems very passionate about the game so, to me, that's a good sign.