Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Do we get anything for preordering.

Game copped regardless and there better be a hardest difficulty
I was browsing the PS store last night and I think there's just a standard edition and a gold one that offers gold themed equipment. I don't suspect there's any bonus/incentive for pre-ordering.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was browsing the PS store last night and I think there's just a standard edition and a gold one that offers gold themed equipment. I don't suspect there's any bonus/incentive for pre-ordering.
No need to preorder

Ill download digital unless the plug release a week early

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Was on vacation so I saved up all trailers over the past week and this was one of them. Was hella surprised to find out Nicolas Winding Refn is in this too, that's dope as fukk.

I've seen quite a people talk about how the reaction to these trailers would've been if Kojima's name wasn't attached to this, but that misses the point entirely. Kojima can do trailers like this because he's Kojima. And much like the way he dropped PT as a teaser for Silent Hill, Kojma wants people to go in as blind as possible and overwhelm them.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, how the fukk has it been this long, with this many cutscenes & Trailers, this close to release, and all we have seen gameplay wise is running across open fields (and 10 seconds of god awful hand to hand fighting)

Like, Kojima is a fukking genius, and a few of the MGS games are some of my favourite games of all time, and i love mystery and speculation in trailers, but what In the entire fukk is this game :gucci: