Death Stranding has sold 5 million copies so far

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't really give a shyt about your reasoning. Your argument is dumb because that's now how success is judged.
Unless it's Xbox because nobody talks about sea of thieves being a huge success and how RARE is back, Microsoft bright future/etc. And all they got is Halo which nobody cares about even tho it's been dominating sales on PC for years including still. That doesn't even get honorable mention, in fact if it's on Xbox and PC then it's not even an Xbox game anymore so it can't get credit.

But death stranding? Sony with the hits yo :gladbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Unless it's Xbox because nobody talks about sea of thieves being a huge success and how RARE is back, Microsoft bright future/etc. And all they got is Halo which nobody cares about even tho it's been dominating sales on PC for years including still. That doesn't even get honorable mention, in fact if it's on Xbox and PC then it's not even an Xbox game anymore so it can't get credit.

3bf9d3bf0f42ea494121cb2dba1523470099076e.gifv

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:mindblown:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
lol look at what he’s mad about, sea of thieves and halo doesn’t get credit:mjlol:
You don't give it credit, when trying to have logical honest discussions regarding videogames you guys lie about the success of Xbox titles in general. Sea of Thieves is doing major numbers and yet you have this narrative of no games, nothing new since launch you say all the time. Sea of thieves teams up with fukkin Disney to bring one of it's biggest franchises to merge with sea of thieves and create an entire campaign.

It's an afterthought to you, it's Xbox series x enhanced for me tho :umad: It doesn't register in your delusional interpretation of reality but 5 million sold across PS4 and PC while being created by kojima is supposed to be a success :stopitslime:

All that, I'm sure the budget was thru the roof, and most gamers didn't like it. But I'm the disingenuous one?????????

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You don't give it credit, when trying to have logical honest discussions regarding videogames you guys lie about the success of Xbox titles in general. Sea of Thieves is doing major numbers and yet you have this narrative of no games, nothing new since launch you say all the time. Sea of thieves teams up with fukkin Disney to bring one of it's biggest franchises to merge with sea of thieves and create an entire campaign.

It's an afterthought to you, it's Xbox series x enhanced for me tho :umad: It doesn't register in your delusional interpretation of reality but 5 million sold across PS4 and PC while being created by kojima is supposed to be a success :stopitslime:

All that, I'm sure the budget was thru the roof, and most gamers didn't like it. But I'm the disingenuous one?????????

So why don’t you Make that thread instead of whining about It in this one?

You and your fellow Xbots should do your jobs and Stan better