Death Stranding has sold 5 million copies so far

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"Hideo Kojima once said in an interview: "I'm very prone to loneliness. I think there are similar people around the world - especially gamers. When they're alone playing video games in their living room, they don't feel like they fit into society or their community. So when people play this game they realize people like them exist all over the world. Knowing that even though I'm lonely, there are other people like me - and that makes you feel at ease. That's what I want people to feel when they play this game."

Kojima the empath savant:blessed:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
"Hideo Kojima once said in an interview: "I'm very prone to loneliness. I think there are similar people around the world - especially gamers. When they're alone playing video games in their living room, they don't feel like they fit into society or their community. So when people play this game they realize people like them exist all over the world. Knowing that even though I'm lonely, there are other people like me - and that makes you feel at ease. That's what I want people to feel when they play this game."

Kojima the empath savant:blessed:
Serious question how do people feel alone? They just be craving a relationship that bad?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It was released on PS4 and PC. So 5 million out of a possible 500 million.

Meanwhile, the failure that is sea of thieves has sold..... :whew:
This is a dumb argument. Games don't have to sale proportionate to the userbase to be considered successful.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is a dumb argument. Games don't have to sale proportionate to the userbase to be considered successful.
Depends on the context of the situation, normally you would be correct but in this situation this PlayStation exclusive was released on PC a platform that craves console games. Regardless of how good it is the game was likely to do numbers just because it's a Sony game. Now it's not doing what Xbox games have been doing on PC but it did do something. And that combined with consoles is why it's at 5 million. Now since this is good, let's look at all the other shytty games it outsold because of this...

Death Stranding: 8 Games It Surprisingly Outsold (& 6 That Outsold It)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Depends on the context of the situation, normally you would be correct but in this situation this PlayStation exclusive was released on PC a platform that craves console games. Regardless of how good it is the game was likely to do numbers just because it's a Sony game. Now it's not doing what Xbox games have been doing on PC but it did do something. And that combined with consoles is why it's at 5 million. Now since this is good, let's look at all the other shytty games it outsold because of this...

Death Stranding: 8 Games It Surprisingly Outsold (& 6 That Outsold It)
I don't really give a shyt about your reasoning. Your argument is dumb because that's now how success is judged.