Death Row Inmates Last Statements

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Howcome there are no asians on deathrow

they not as violent as mexicans or blacks and crazy as whites

im walking down an alley in the middle of 2am and he's asian i'll offer him some candy :pachaha: he is no threat to me to be honest.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
they not as violent as mexicans or blacks and crazy as whites

im walking down an alley in the middle of 2am and he's asian i'll offer him some candy :pachaha: he is no threat to me to be honest.

no threat to you?

really breh? Them N1ggas won't even need any weapons to handicap yo' ass

:stopitslime:

Flashpoint-2.gif

My theory as to why there aren't many asians in jail is because unlike blacks and most whites, they actually live and die by honor so they don't snitch. Black folks only claim not to snitch because it's trendy. A samuari will commit suicide before they snitch and disgrace their family's legacy.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The best part of the doc was the CO who left his job. Said how he was beside the death bed and all the inmates he's ever witnessed die, he saw them reappear. Crazy.

Did you guys end up watching this and Mario's Story?

i watched marios story right after this...i should have watched this first, it was compelling but not as interesting...i tapered out...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
no threat to you?

really breh? Them N1ggas won't even need any weapons to handicap yo' ass

:stopitslime:

Flashpoint-2.gif

My theory as to why there aren't many asians in jail is because unlike blacks and most whites, they actually live and die by honor so they don't snitch. Black folks only claim not to snitch because it's trendy. A samuari will commit suicide before they snitch and disgrace their family's legacy.

Cops doin' investigations in Chinatown get the :birdman: face from the whole block :wow:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched a documentary, not on death row but wrongful conviction that I'm sure you will all like.

The Central Park Five

A documentary that examines the 1989 case of five black and Latino teenagers who were convicted of raping a white woman in Central Park. After having spent between 6 and 13 years each in prison, a serial rapist confessed to the crime