From Texas:

Death Row Information

Last Statement

Date of Execution:

April 9, 2013

Offender:

Ricky Lynn Lewis, #999097

Last Statement:

Ms. Connie Hilton, I'm sorry for what happened to you. If I hadn't raped you, then you wouldn't have lived. :merchant: If you look at the transcripts, I didn't kill Mr. Newman and I didn't rob your house. There are two people still alive. I was just there. When I saw you in the truck driving away, I could have killed you but I didn't. I'm not a killer. My momma was abused. I'm sorry for what you've gone through. It wasn't me that harmed and stole all of your stuff. If you look at the transcripts you will see. I ask the good Lord to forgive me

Last Statement

Date of Execution:

November 15, 2012

Offender:

Preston Hughes, #939

Last Statement:

Yes, Warden. Mom, Celeste: Please know I'm innocent and I love you both. Please continue to fight for my innocence even though I'm gone. John, Cort, Allen, Barbara, Louis, and Anna: Thank you for helping me and trying to save my life. I love you. Give everybody my love. Jason, thank you for your friendship. Thank Laura, too. I love all of you. Bye. Ok, Warden.
:wow:

Last Statement

Date of Execution:

November 8, 2012

Offender:

Mario Swain, #999475

Last Statement:

This offender declined to make a last statement.
:birdman:

Last Statement

Date of Execution:

October 10, 2012

Offender:

Jonathan Green, #999421

Last Statement:

I'm an innocent man. I did not kill anyone. Ya'll are killing an innocent man. My left arm is killing me. It hurts bad.

Last Statement

Date of Execution:

March 7, 2012

Offender:

Keith Thurmond, #999435

Last Statement:

All I want to say is I'm innocent, I didn't kill my wife. Jack Leary shot my wife then her dope dealer Guy Fernandez. Don't hold it against me, Bill. I swear to God I didn't kill her. Go ahead and finish it off. You can taste it.

Last Statement

Date of Execution:

September 13 , 2011

Offender:

Steven Woods, #999427

Last Statement:

You're not about to witness an execution, you are about to witness a murder. I am strapped down for something Marcus Rhodes did. I never killed anybody, ever. I love you, Mom. I love you, Tali. This is wrong. This whole thing is wrong. I can't believe you are going to let Marcus Rhodes walk around free. Justice has let me down. Somebody completely screwed this up. I love you too, Mom. Well Warden, if you are going to murder someone, go ahead and do it. Pull the trigger. It's coming. I can feel it coming. Goodbye.
:damn:

Last Statement

Date of Execution:

June 16, 2011

Offender:

Lee Taylor, TDCJ #999344

Last Statement:

Yes, sir. Jennifer, I love you. Mom, I love you. Rick, take care of you. For all of you people, I defended myself when I killed your family member. Prison is a bad place. There was eight against me. I didn't set out to kill him. I am sorry that I killed him, but he would not have been in prison if he was a saint. I hope ya'll understand that. I love you, baby.

I hope people understand the grave injustice by the state. There are 300 people on death row, and everyone is not a monster. Texas is carrying out a very inhumane and injustice. It's not right to kill anybody just because I killed your people. :stopitslime: Everyone changes, right? Life is about experience and people change.

I love you, Jennifer. Mom, I love you and all my friends that I have known over the years that have always been there for me. I am ready to teleport. I love you, baby.

I hope you don't find satisfaction in this, watching a human being die.

My last statement would be :pacspit:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'd quote 2chainz verses until they kill me.

All of them professing innocence :aicmon:. It's over for you breh, you in the chair breh, be original and go out wit a bang breh.

My last meal and my last works would be undisputed piff

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Last Statement

Date of Execution:

March 7, 2012

Offender:

Keith Thurmond, #999435

Last Statement:

All I want to say is I'm innocent, I didn't kill my wife. Jack Leary shot my wife then her dope dealer Guy Fernandez. Don't hold it against me, Bill. I swear to God I didn't kill her. Go ahead and finish it off. You can taste it.
man this guy wasnt innocent
aint no way your own brother and two kids testifying against u for the hell of it

Thurmond's brother, Tom, was at Thurmond's home the day of the killings, heard gunshots and looked out the door. He saw Thurmond outside standing over his wife with a gun in his hand.

At the 2002 capital murder trial, Keith and Sharon Thurmond's son testified that he saw his father shoot his mother repeatedly in the yard behind Fernandes' mobile home.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:mindblown: Unbelievable. What a bunch of psychopaths. I mean I know there are a small percentage of wrongly convicted inmates rotting in prison but these guys are fukking crazy. Ain't no way in hell you would be sitting in a chair ready to get a needle in your arm if you were innocent. I guess they really want to go out with a bang. :wow:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

All of them professing innocence :aicmon:. It's over for you breh, you in the chair breh, be original and go out wit a bang breh.

They got rid of the last meal in Texas :snoop:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

:dahell: You think Death Row inmates are concerned about posthumous "Piff"?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys should watch "Into the Abyss". It's a great documentary on this kid on death row and those close to the case.