Death on the Nile

Conz

Superstar
Daps
btw, i like Poirot more than Kentucky Fried Craig in Knives Out, which is on par with both of these movies, but somehow hyped 10x more. shyt is overrated. but i'll continue watching both series

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
This is my favorite genre so I saw it opening night. Thought it was well done, except I guessed the ending in like the first 10 minutes. 7/10.

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Starts off slow for the first 45 mins, but then picks up

I haven't rewatched Murder on the Orient Express since it came out in theatres, but I thought that was better than this

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I PREDICTED THE MURDERERS
AND MOTIVE AT THE 54 MINUTE MARK
BEFORE LINNET WAS EVEN KILLED.

IT BECAME OBVIOUS
WHEN SIMON CLAIMED JACKIE
BOUGHT A TICKET TO THE SHIP
BEFORE THEY BOOKED.
:devil:
:evil:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These movies are ok for what they are, but I hate the CGI. However, the 1970's versions of these movies are much better and I don't understand why they chose to remake them instead of filming some of the other Agatha Christie novels. It's not as if there weren't enough of them. They could have done "The blue express" instead of "Murder on the Orient express" and "Murder in Mesopotamia" instead of "Death on the Nile" if they wanted to go with similar themes.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
These movies are ok for what they are, but I hate the CGI. However, the 1970's versions of these movies are much better and I don't understand why they chose to remake them instead of filming some of the other Agatha Christie novels. It's not as if there weren't enough of them. They could have done "The blue express" instead of "Murder on the Orient express" and "Murder in Mesopotamia" instead of "Death on the Nile" if they wanted to go with similar themes.

Hollywood is a business now, they don't take a lot of risks. There's a ton of great books franchises they could make movies out of but they keep rehashing old stuff that was already successful.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

I just want And Then There Were None, but The Murder of Roger Ackroyd would be fire with Branagh