Death Grips are on their way to becoming the GOAT group

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Not in hiphop. They might be dope among a certain sub section but they too weird for my taste. I might try to listen one day but I don't like the concept too much tbh. Fake rebellion and reeking of teenage angst.

Who is making real rebellion then? cuz this will let me know if you talking outcho ass or not.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Who is making real rebellion then? cuz this will let me know if you talking outcho ass or not.
Well a lot of people are actually rebellious when it comes to modern music. You have many of the LA artist imo including but not limited to producers like Knx, or course FlyLO, thunder Kat, madlib and what they are doing at TDE as well. Then you got Anderson Paak, Danny Brown ,Kanye west producers like Aarabmuzik and Frank Dukes.

You even got Future and Tekashi69 who are pushing the envelope for better or worse. There are many more examples out there as well but this is just off the top of my head :yeshrug:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Well a lot of people are actually rebellious when it comes to modern music. You have many of the LA artist imo including but not limited to producers like Knx, or course FlyLO, thunder Kat, madlib and what they are doing at TDE as well. Then you got Anderson Paak, Danny Brown ,Kanye west producers like Aarabmuzik and Frank Dukes.

You even got Future and Tekashi69 who are pushing the envelope for better or worse. There are many more examples out there as well but this is just off the top of my head :yeshrug:

*sigh* and here i thought you were gonna be on some real shyt. casual.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
*sigh* and here i thought you were gonna be on some real shyt. casual.
Madlib is not some real shyt? Flying Lotus ain't some real shyt.?

Death Grips is some real shyt? :hhh:

Daps

^ better than most of yall's favorite group's best song. And this ain't even a top 5 DG song.

(most Coli users ain't fans of them but then again y'all still playing the same 90's albums you heard when you were 13 so maybe y'all shouldn't judge music :yeshrug:)

Pharoahe's breath control, enunciation, instrument replication, and flow in the same style >>>