Death Grips are on their way to becoming the GOAT group

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
this is a troll music, if you are in the troll mode you can actually enjoy that music, there are a few songs that are so stupid you just enjoy it for that. Too bad its another group getting ruined by wack ass fans, like that alt right wing fagtano

death grips sound is nothing really new though, there's been bunch of rock+electro music fusion for years + some angry rapping/singing vocals on top of it

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
why did they have to put a dikk as their album cover tho? i was going thru my music on my commute to work and that dikk popped up on my screen in front of people...instant delete...

i do like some of their music...i just havent heard the dikk album lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
why did they have to put a dikk as their album cover tho? i was going thru my music on my commute to work and that dikk popped up on my screen in front of people...instant delete...

i do like some of their music...i just havent heard the dikk album lol

Sadly the "dikk" album is their best work honestly:ld:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
this is a troll music, if you are in the troll mode you can actually enjoy that music, there are a few songs that are so stupid you just enjoy it for that. Too bad its another group getting ruined by wack ass fans, like that alt right wing fagtano

death grips sound is nothing really new though, there's been bunch of rock+electro music fusion for years + some angry rapping/singing vocals on top of it

Their shyt is basically punk rock with some dude fukking the synthesizer:ehh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
damn really? i mess with Money Store and Bottomless Pit the most...might have to whip the dikk out and listen :dame:

When I heard No Love for the first time, I played that shyt out to the point where I wanted to cop the vinyl. Once I seen the cover I was like

giphy.gif

My dear, that's a dikk alright:dwillhuh::dame::lupe:

*Cancel Amazon order*:whoa:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Not in hiphop. They might be dope among a certain sub section but they too weird for my taste. I might try to listen one day but I don't like the concept too much tbh. Fake rebellion, reeking of teenage angst and weridoism...It's a no from me dog.

Last edited: