Death Grips are on their way to becoming the GOAT group

Daps
Say what you want about Death Grips, sure you may not like their style, music & aesthetic but they've managed to built an internet empire that has captivated millions of listeners with their brutal production and MC Ride's loud, aggressive prescence on the mic, reminsicent of death metal bands from years ago. They've mastered experimentalism at it's finest, blending the punk rock aesthetic, drums & production that could work on a rap song and the vocals that are similar to a death metal band which results in some songs being similar to Noise Rock. I've never seen another hip hop group that's as experimental and artistic compared to Death Grips besides maybe Odd Future, when it's all said & done Death Grips are going to leave a remarkable legacy behind them while most other rap groups from this gen won't be as remembered.

^ better than most of yall's favorite group's best song. And this ain't even a top 5 DG song.

(most Coli users ain't fans of them but then again y'all still playing the same 90's albums you heard when you were 13 so maybe y'all shouldn't judge music :yeshrug:)

Last edited:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Agree with everything in the op.
Bottomless pit , No Love, Money Store, exmillitary and powers that b. Wow. what a fukkin run.plus them beat tapes and shyt.

i cant wait for their next release pause.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Sadly i was working on a punk/hip hop fusion until i heard of death grips. Didnt wanna seem like a biter since they literally one of only bands doing it so i moved on.

I fukk with their energy. Very infectious. I hung out with punk rock kids growing up they knew hiw to party lol

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Sadly i was working on a punk/hip hop fusion until i heard of death grips. Didnt wanna seem like a biter since they literally one of only bands doing it so i moved on.

I fukk with their energy. Very infectious. I hung out with punk rock kids growing up they knew hiw to party lol

good for you for quitting. QUITTERS RULE!

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Not a chance in hell.

Them and RTJ are hipster favorites, though.

I get the appeal, though. Ain't for me but I fukk with some of their songs

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Say what you want about Death Grips, sure you may not like their style, music & aesthetic but they've managed to built an internet empire that has captivated millions of listeners with their brutal production and MC Ride's loud, aggressive prescence on the mic, reminsicent of death metal bands from years ago. They've mastered experimentalism at it's finest, blending the punk rock aesthetic, drums & production that could work on a rap song and the vocals that are similar to a death metal band which results in some songs being similar to Noise Rock. I've never seen another hip hop group that's as experimental and artistic compared to Death Grips besides maybe Odd Future, when it's all said & done Death Grips are going to leave a remarkable legacy behind them while most other rap groups from this gen won't be as remembered.

^ better than most of yall's favorite group's best song. And this ain't even a top 5 DG song.

(most Coli users ain't fans of them but then again y'all still playing the same 90's albums you heard when you were 13 so maybe y'all shouldn't judge music :yeshrug:)

How you gonna go in on anyones taste in music when you stan eminem?

:heh:

trash

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Not a chance in hell.

Them and RTJ are hipster favorites, though.

I get the appeal, though. Ain't for me but I fukk with some of their songs

Hold on guys i got this.

WHAT THE FUKK IS WRONG WITH YOU LUMPING A REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD FUKKIN PROGRESSIVE REAL SHYT LIKE DG TO FLUKKIN EL P AND FAT ASS???? CALM DOWN BRUH WITH THE EDGINESSSSs!!!!!! CALM YOSELFFFFF