'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I've never watched any of the Deadpool movies more than once. It's basically Ryan Reynolds playing himself and a bunch of frat boy humor and that gets old quick. And I say that as a former Reynolds fan back in his Blade days.
Deadpool would be a lot funnier, if he didn't just play a neutered version of Deadpool in everything from $250 million Netflix movies that look like shyt, and cell phone commercials. i'll enjoy this movie, but man, his act is stretched pretty thin at this point.

sidenote - i'm not a kid, so i'm not the target demo, but that movie IF looks absolutely terrible.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Really wish they'd stop taking Deadpool's mask off.
They do the same shyt with Spider-man... especially in No Way Home. Mask on. Mask off. Mask on. Mask off. Mask on. Mask off. Rinse and repeat. I eventually figured, “Why bother putting them back on?” Was Dr. Fauci around?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
They do the same shyt with Spider-man... especially in No Way Home. Mask on. Mask off. Mask on. Mask off. Mask on. Mask off. Rinse and repeat. I eventually figured, “Why bother putting them back on?” Was Dr. Fauci around?
:yeshrug:If I’m not mistaken it’s in these actors contract. That their faces must be visible for marketing. :salute:Props to Karl Urban for not unmasking himself in Dredd.
dredd-burn.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It'd be kind of cool if Deadpool runs into a version that has the attitude of Deadpool before Joe Kelly got a hold of him in 1996/97 when he had more of an icy/brutal attitude and his jokes were crueler and more savage. I guess that's the best way to describe him before he started his more jokey, fourth wall breaking arc that most everyone knows and loves about him.