'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I must be the ONLY person who HATED wandavision. that shyt was dumb IMO.
Breh, there’s a whole lot of posters on here who thought that show did nothing for the Scarlet Witch character except make her into one of the most unlikeable characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, only being rivaled by Captain Marvel in terms of being a twat.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I need a more credible source. Can’t picture them making her the villain of a movie twice in 3-5 years, 3x if you count WandaVision

4 in total if you count AoU briefly

Hmmmm, this has been some of their track record so far:hubie:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmmm, this has been some of their track record so far:hubie:

Naw I get it.. just reminds me of 1 of those random MCU blog posts I stumble across on Facebook that I always see friends share that reports half truth and half whatever they read on Reddit

I wait for stuff I read on thedirect.com or like emergency awesome YouTuber to report on stuff to know if it’s real or not

Daps
I loved the House of M comic but is the script even done? Last I read they were talking about Ryan Reynolds not being able to add anything to it because that would go against the writers strike agreements the actors have with the writers.

supposedly the first draft is done and they're filming with that. but yeah RR can't improvise any of the lines and has to say what's on the first draft. I'm guessing they hope the strike is over soon or they'll just dub any lines he wants to add in later/do reshoots

I don't understand how improv is being restricted by the writers strike. :dahell:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
rumors are that Ryan complain about her BO on set.

That's a hell of a rumor :gucci:

That’s jokes. Ain’t heard anything of the sort. :mjlol:

There’s definitely a section of the coli that don’t shower that much either.

Yet they be the main one with jokes about showers

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again I'm DC Bias but I enjoyed MoM. The Sam Raimi stuff and Elizabeth Olsen were enjoyable enough for me.

I'm glad to see her back but it might be too soon and too similar to MoM. I do hope we can see her Evan Peters(as real Pedro) and Michael Fassbender together. I also wonder if they bring back Josh Brolin but I think Wolverine is taking his comic book role from Cable & Deadpool.

If shes there to fight Jean Grey Phoenix,fine:blessed:

Other than that,this seems like a serious event. That will be handled by an unserious character. Unless you really enjoy dikk jokes and fratboy humor.,I wouldnt get your hopes up.

But maybe I dont "understand" the character.