'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Conz

Superstar
Daps
enough with fukkin Scarlet fukkin Witch.

i stand by this - Wandavision was solid for the most part, but the hype was due to timing. it was the first project back, and everyone was craving MCU... marvel proceeded to have all the wrong takeaways from that, thinking everyone just needed more and more Wanda.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
enough with fukkin Scarlet fukkin Witch.

i stand by this - Wandavision was solid for the most part, but the hype was due to timing. it was the first project back, and everyone was craving MCU... marvel proceeded to have all the wrong takeaways from that, thinking everyone just needed more and more Wanda.

I must be the ONLY person who HATED wandavision. that shyt was dumb IMO.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok
Yes this may be fake:whoa:

But everyone has posted worse and on the chance it is….. wow

Again I'm DC Bias but I enjoyed MoM. The Sam Raimi stuff and Elizabeth Olsen were enjoyable enough for me.

I'm glad to see her back but it might be too soon and too similar to MoM. I do hope we can see her Evan Peters(as real Pedro) and Michael Fassbender together. I also wonder if they bring back Josh Brolin but I think Wolverine is taking his comic book role from Cable & Deadpool.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
FzqJQf_aYAAObAV

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I loved the House of M comic but is the script even done? Last I read they were talking about Ryan Reynolds not being able to add anything to it because that would go against the writers strike agreements the actors have with the writers.
supposedly the first draft is done and they're filming with that. but yeah RR can't improvise any of the lines and has to say what's on the first draft. I'm guessing they hope the strike is over soon or they'll just dub any lines he wants to add in later/do reshoots