Deadlift brehs ... quick question

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:ehh: I'm going to wait until you get it to see how it is.

Plus I'll be in NY next week so I'll have access to the trap :banderas:.
It's on point and I haven't even really lifted with it yet. The motion feels much more natural than the bar deadlift.

The bar itself came with rust on one spot though. I'm going to tell Amazon to see what they do. I was planning on spraying it all black with rustoleum anyway so it's not a major deal for me.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
It's on point and I haven't even really lifted with it yet. The motion feels much more natural than the bar deadlift.

The bar itself came with rust on one spot though. I'm going to tell Amazon to see what they do. I was planning on spraying it all black with rustoleum anyway so it's not a major deal for me.
Cool. The shipping might be a bytch gettting it down here to me in the Caribbean but I'll wait until after I come back from my trip to the states.

Thanks breh.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I have a question about deadlifts. Maybe no one will be able to answer if you can't see my form. I've tried to incorporate these into my workout, but the days afterwards my lower back is dead. I mean, it takes me out for days. It's just really tight and I feel like I can barely move. What could be the issue or would you have to see what I'm doing wrong because I'm sure it's something? I've just given up on them for now because doing them will take me out of the gym for almost a week.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I have a question about deadlifts. Maybe no one will be able to answer if you can't see my form. I've tried to incorporate these into my workout, but the days afterwards my lower back is dead. I mean, it takes me out for days. It's just really tight and I feel like I can barely move. What could be the issue or would you have to see what I'm doing wrong because I'm sure it's something? I've just given up on them for now because doing them will take me out of the gym for almost a week.
Leaning too far forward and lifting with your arms too much on the pickup. Keep your arms straight.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Hard to say without seeing your form. Probably not engaging your posterior chain enough.

I would heavily suggest watching those T-Nation videos/articles.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I can only hit the trap bar. I guess it has to do with my natural range of motion :snoop:

I cant do that pushing back of the butt stuff :dame: